my hospital visit

After a nurse comes in and tries to tell me how normal this is I ended up googling about miscarriage symptoms and started looking at post after post.

I found out many of the symptoms I had was signs of a miscarriage and I started worrying. I still didn't believe i didn't believe miscarriage was such a large percentage and how could I be one of the statistics for a miscarriage.

After my doctor had an ultrasound ordered I went to get my ultrasound. I knew right then and there that my baby had died because I wasn't even allowed to look at the screen and any questions I asked about the babies health was ignored.

I was wheeled back to a different room so I could be secluded from all the other patients. I'm guessing so that I can have more privacy while I mourn my loss of my child.

I was told that most likely my body rejected the baby because it wouldn't have been healthy but that didn't matter to me. I would have done anything to let me keep my baby. I even prayed to God and begged him to not let this happen the whole time after I read about what happened during a miscarriage. I still blame God because he gave me a gift I wanted and took it away. I believe that's the day I stopped believing in him.