"Sorry it's not like the others though," He added quietly, peering over his shoulder at the sudden call of his name, "but I can always buy you your own record player for Christmas."

"My mind has gone to mush, thank you," Rebecca grinned widely, flipping the record to scan the song list on the back, "you're the best."

"Tell me something I don't know," Roan mused, clearing his throat lightly, "I'm gonna head off now, but perhaps I can tug you over to the snakes for supper for a night."

She nodded absentmindedly, still scanning the record. He only smiled with a roll of his eyes, taking a few steps back before the seventh year moved towards his awaiting friends. His sister still beamed when she finally peered up, happily clutching the record in both hands as she watched him disappear into a sea of dwindling students. She too turned after another moment, moving down the emptied corridor before she was glancing back down at the record. The castle was fairly quiet now, save for the small groups of scattered first and seconds years that weren't allowed into the village yet — as well as the elder students that had grown bored of it or simply chose not to attend. Ascending a few flights of stairs, she turned down yet another corridor.

"Good morning," A voice said suddenly in passing, making her jump slightly before turning around.

"Morning, Professor," Rebecca greeted quietly, having spotted the lanky man levitating a fairly large tank of sorts behind himself, "... is that a grindylow?"

"That it is, Miss Carrow," Lupin flashed a small smile, giving a slight wave with his free hand before he was taking a right down the hall, "did you have a question?"

"Uh, no, actually, just wandering 'round for a bit before I go back to the common room to snag the record player for a while," She admitted with a slight chuckle, waving the record slightly aloft as she followed after him.

"Not fancying Hogsmeade this term?" He questioned mindlessly, stepping into his classroom to set the filled tank in the far corner by his office space.

"I've never been," She admitted in a mutter, only slightly embarrassed, "Mother won't give her permission – and you know the rules, of course."

"Terribly sorry, I only assumed—" Lupin paused momentarily, lowering his wand down as he peered back over his shoulder, "care for a spot of tea? I was just about to make one for myself."

"Not much one for tea, if I'm honest," Rebecca felt her nose scrunch up lightly, shaking her head, "thank you, though, that's very kind."

Remus had felt his head begin to hurt once more, making his eyebrows crinkle at the sudden throbbing at his temples. He still flashed a small smile at her, though, her words echoed in his mind and he couldn't figure out just who they reminded him of. It was the odd sense of deja-vu once more.

"Well," He cleared his throat slightly after a moment, "pop on the record then, let's give it a listen," He insisted softly, gesturing towards the record player that sat on the window sill, "I've got a fresh package of Exploding BonBons that I think you'll enjoy."

"I dunno if you'll enjoy it," Rebecca mused lightly, still moving towards the squared appliance with the gifted record, "but as I'm willing to see how your face screws up in disgust, I shall."

"Harry?"

"Huh?"

Ignoring her confusion momentarily, Professor Lupin had suddenly stepped out into the halfway, his voice slightly muffled by the distance. It took only a solid minute for him to step back in, a slightly confused and awkward-looking Harry Potter in tow. Rebecca flashed the boy a small, stiff smile in greeting, returning her attention towards the record player as she set the vinyl down and placed the stylus over it gently. The tune of Tie Your Mother Down echoed around the room suddenly, making her jumped and quickly lower the volume down with a sheepish smile towards both Harry and Lupin.