Then you guys were at a table eating your ice cream, except Diana, who was looking at it.

Jessica: Well, what are you waiting for Diana?

She takes a bite and her taste buds start screaming at her.

She then devours her ice cream.

Diana: Never have I tasted such wonderment. More! I must have more of this magical concoction! 

She then looks at Karen's milkshake.

Diana: Do you intend to eat that?!

Karen: Uh...

She takes everyone's ice cream and devours it all and passes out.

Karen: Diana?

Y/N: Uh... you okay?

Diana: FRIENDS! This food is more delectable than ambrosia, this place more perfect than Elysium. I declare that we must celebrate our every future victory here and thus!

There was silence, until Babs spoke.

Babs: Sweet Justice for the win!

Diana: I do not know what that means!

Then you guys overheard something going on.

Sweet Justice owner man: Hey, what are you doing? We turned down the offer. Get out of here, please.

Sweet Justice owner woman: We said we wouldn't sell. Barry, go get our lawyer.

Jessica: Lawyer? Why do they need a lawyer?

Then suddenly, some robots came in.

Demo-bot foreman: Attention, citizens. This business or dwelling has been categorized for immediate destruction.

Demo-bot foreman: By order of the city of Metropolis, you must vacate before structure removal begins. You have 30 seconds to comply.

Everyone ran out of the building.

Kara: Uhh...

Y/N: What should we do?

Zee: What can we do? They're city robots.

Sweet Justice owner woman: Please, kids, let's go. Nothing we say is gonna stop 'em.

Jessica: But the city can't tear this place down without your permission. This doesn't make sense.

Demo-bot foreman: You have ten seconds to comply. 

Ten...

Diana: Is this a law we must obey? Or should we fight?

Sweet Justice owner man: Please. This isn't worth getting hurt over.

Karen: Let's get out of here! We're not ready for a fight!