Chapter 17

Jason's POV

My mate is the sweetest. She made me breakfast and checking on me from my fake illness. I finally did it and asked her on a date. Now I have to figure out what a date is exactly. I had looked it up on google and talked to a few human friends so maybe I can pull this off.

"Hey, you want to stay with me today and watch some t.v. or a movie?" I asked her. I just wanted to be with her. She looked at me shocked and blushing. I love when she blushes.

"Sure, sounds fun." I take her hand and pull her into the living room sitting us down on the couch. She tried to keep her distance, but I slide closer to her making our thighs touch. Turning on the t.v. I flipped through the channels looking for something she might like.

"OOOhhh Dr. Who! I like that show." I stopped on the channel and sat back against the couch. "You ever watch this show."

"Nope. I actually hardly ever watch t.v." She looked at me with wide eyes like I was an alien.

"Really? You don't watch t.v.? Well, I think you'll like this show."

"I'll give it a try." I put my arm behind her on the couch and started watching the show. It seemed pretty good. I mean if she likes aliens and stuff maybe she can like demons. Within a few minutes her eyes were starting to droop, and I gently pulled her body towards mine letting her head fall onto my shoulder and my arm wrap around her shoulder holding her against me. She didn't resist. Her breathing evened out and I knew she had fallen asleep. I let myself enter her dream world. I can be honest there and spend time with her. Looking around we are at a waterfall in a forest with flowers surrounding a crystal-clear lake. She must like being outdoors. "Bethany." I called to her softly.

"Hi Jason. I love this place. Isn't it lovely?" I walked up to her joining her at the edge of the lake taking her hand in mine.

"Yes, it's lovely but not as lovely as you." She grinned at me then put her head down with her cheeks glowing red. "I'm excited about our date. Where would you like to go?"

"Wherever you want to take me Jason. I just want to be with you." God, I love to hear her saying things like that but it's in a dream will she feel the same in the real world?

"Ok let's try again. What's your dream date?"

"Really, nothing special. I love the outdoors so a beautiful place and a romantic picnic. I'm really not hard to please." She smiles showing her straight white teeth her beautiful blue eyes twinkling. How can I resist that? I pull her towards my body placing soft kisses starting at her forehead working my way down avoiding her mouth. I kiss her cheeks, her ears down her neck before I kiss the corner of her mouth then lick over her bottom lip. Her body shivers against me and her mouth opens letting me in. I dip my tongue into her waiting mouth exploring her tasting her enjoying the feeling. I have had thousands of people and thousands of kisses, but nothing compares to the kiss of your mate. I can't even describe the way it makes you feel. Her fingers run through my hair gently pulling earning her a moan from me. Something as small as that brought me such ecstasy. My hands run across her back and down to her ass cupping her plump cheeks in my hands and she jumped wrapping her legs around my waist my hard member pressed against her core. "Jason, I want you so bad." She moaned against my ear. Fuck!

"I want you too my little mate, but not yet." I whisper against her neck kissing on her sweet spot causing her to throw her head back. My hands knead her ass and I grind my cock against her core. She crashed her lips onto mine devouring me. I can feel the heat from her body radiating through me causing my body to respond. I drop down to my knees laying her down on the soft grass. I snapped my fingers, and she was bare before my greedy eyes. I kissed down her chest placing open mouth kisses to her exposed flesh. I stop at her perky breast and massage them with my hands looking at how creamy white with rose pink nipples they are. I bend down and let my tongue circle her left areola before flicking the nipple with my tongue. With my hand I take her right nipple pinching it between my fingers pulling it then releasing it watching it bounce. She moaned loud and arched her back pushing her breasts against my face. "So responsive my love." I pulled her nipples with my fingers and watched them wrinkle and harden before I kissed and licked between her breasts making my way down to her shaved pussy. I can't fuck her, but I can give her a little pleasure. As long as she doesn't stop me then by the rules I don't have to stop. I told her in the dream what I am, and she accepted. Now she has to accept it in the real world. Her eyes catch mine and I see fire burning deep within. "May I pleasure you my sweet mate?

"Please Jason." I take her legs and spread them watching her lips open revealing her swollen clit and her sweet arousal hits my nose. I lean down and inhale deeply her sweet smell of vanilla filling my senses. I dive in and let my tongue run from the bottom of her slit to the top swirling my tongue around her nub before blowing my hot breath over it making her squirm and whimper. I do it again letting my tongue dip into her hole before pulling her pearl into my mouth sucking gently. "AAAA" yes, my love let it out. As I lick and flick her swollen nub, I let my finger run up and down her slit coating it in her juices before slowly pushing it into her pussy. Her walls are so tight that even one finger is a tight fit. "MMMMM Fuck!" I pump my finger in and out her tight pussy as my mouth sucks on her sweet bundle of nerves. I add a second finger and she let out a loud moan and gasp. I let her adjust before curling my fingers up and hit her g-spot. "OH my God!" Her body quivers and her hands shoot out grabbing my hair pulling my hair before pushing my face into her sweet cunt. I quickly stroked her spot as I sucked her clit into my mouth. Within a minute she cries out and her pussy released squirt after squirt of her sweet ambrosia into my waiting mouth. Her body shakes and her legs clamp against my head holding me in place until the last of her orgasm shoots from her pussy. After she releases my head her body lays limp and a satisfied look on her face. I lick my lips then kiss up her body before making my way to her lips. I place a soft kiss and then look all over her sated body. Instead of her soul being drained her soul burned bright. I looked down and my arms and noticed my body was glowing as well. Well, this is strange. Then we were out of her dream. She woke up in the real world pulling me along with her.

"Shit! I've got to go Jason. I-I'm sorry." She mumbled out and quickly left my apartment. I know why she did the place where she was sitting was wet from her orgasm and she was embarrassed. It made me feel satisfied knowing her cum was on my couch I just wish it didn't bother her. I'll wait a few hours and give her a call to check on her.