Liked by fanaccount361873, fanaccount83282, and others

fanaccount one of the reasons i left twt is because of how FUCKING toxic some people are. i get that you might not like angel BUT AT LEAST FUCKING RESPECT HER. all ur arguments are like "oh she's a gold digger." "they don't like her like they barely talk to her online." "her streams are so boring."

THATS BECAUSE OF YOU. 1) she's successful. she doesn't need to stream, she likes to do it. don't ruin that for her. 2) HAVE YOU NOT LISTENED TO MINX AND NIKI WHEN THEY SAID THEY CANT INTERACT WITH SCHLATT/WILBUR BECAUSE OF WHAT YALL DO??? she was probably WARNED about y'all beforehand and that's probably why we can't even witness any progress of the friendships that have been made thru the karl n quackity, specifically with the DT. 3) her streams are COMFORTING for a lot of people — almost 10K, actually. it's the same way u feel comforted by karl, or quackity, or niki, or dream. it might not cater to u and that's ok!!!! just don't be rude.

now this thing is blatant disrespect. not only is it incredibly RUDE, but she mentioned that she has bad anxiety. one of the reasons she likes streaming is because her audience is so kind and it's not suffocating. if she were to realize that you guys were just pranking her and u throw a bunch of hate at her... i really hope you step on a lego and that your pillows are FLAT. fuck you.

Please try to spread this post and try to get people not to participate. Block and report them, tell your moots and mutuals to block and report. The worst part is that Angel doesn't use twt often, so there's a high chance she won't see any of this before she streams again.

spread kindness please.

Comments are limited for this post

real life !

Aspyn didn't know what to do. She stared at her screen, and she could feel her fingers beginning to twitch, her breathing beginning to shallow. She didn't know where the odd spurge of hate had come from, but her chat was filled with it. They were mocking her, ridiculing her for anything she said or did— and she barely started her stream.

00:00 | I LOVE YOU OMG HAHAHA 😩😩😩😒🥺
00:00 | [message deleted by a Mod: YALL I CANT EVEN PRETEND TO LIKE HER HAHA]
00:00 | GET THE FUCK OUT OF CHAT IF UR HERE FROM THAT TWEET
00:00 | ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
00:00 | DROWN OUT THE HATE 💗
00:00 | GET GEORGE!!!! BE FUNNY OR SOMETHING LOL
00:00 | well while we're here can u call dream lol
00:00 | YOU MISSED MY DONO AGAHAHHAHA
00:00 | oMg i LoVe YoU lmfao this is pathetic
00:00 | call Karl on stream!!!!! it's so quiet lol
00:00 | ❤️❤️ WE LOVE YOU ANGEL DONT LISTEN
00:00 | you're not even doing anything lmfaooo 🤡🤡
00:00 | WHERES ALEX???? ‼️‼️😩
00:00 | ANGEL ILY DONT WORRY BABES ❤️
00:00 | SHUT UP YALL DONT SPAM
00:00 | play with dream plz!!!!!! maybe i'll like u then lol
00:00 | [message deleted by a Mod: HEY WH0R3 LOL]
00:00 | she's so annoying is she gonna play yet lol