Chapter 43

My lazy ass presents, chapter 43😃 It feels like forever since I last updated.

⚠️Smut⚠️

Kirari's POV
------------------

"Wait Kirari! Slow down!"

"Hm?" Stopping in my tracks, I turn around to see Y/n speed walking in my direction.

"Why do you walk so fast!"

"Oh, no reason darling~ I just want to go home, I'm a bit tired."

"Oh alright."

I continued walking, we were now in the hallways near the front gates of the school. Since Yumemi's, and Kaede's gamble against Yumeko lasted a little longer than expected, school hours were over.

Now approaching outside, there I saw my limo like usual waiting for me. The driver opened the door for us, I gently got in, pulling y/n by her hand in the car as well. I pulled her into my lap, as her face blushed red, and slightly confused.

I rested my head on her neck, she didn't seem to mind, but she did look shocked that I was doing this.

"K-kirari are you okay?" She said, as she carefully undid my braids, playing with my hair afterwards.

"I'm fine darling~ I just wanted to give you a hug. I've missed you, even if I was hanging out with you this entire time."

Her arms wrapped around my neck, she placed herself on my lap so that her legs were on either side of my body. I look upwards towards her face to see her reaction, she was blushing madly in fact. I do wish the ride was a but bumpy though, would have made it even more enjoyable to watch ;)

(KXKEIFJJTY OMFG)

I picked her up slightly so that she was just on one of my thighs, my hands trailed down to her waist, drawing little shapes on her back.

My head was still on her shoulder, so I leaned my head back for it to be resting in the seat of the limo. She looked kinda sad and did the grabby hands for me to come back.

I simply shake my head and pull her into a tight hug, her resting on my chest instead. She returned the hug, putting her hands back to around my neck.

When I saw that she was about to fall asleep, I slowly bounced the leg she was still sitting on. Immediately hearing a gasp escape her mouth.

"K-kirari!"

"Hm? Yes kitten~" Picking up my pace with my leg, as she slightly jumped with the rhythm of my leg.

"H-hey! S-stop th-" A quiet moan escaped her lips before she could finish her sentence, she quickly placed her hand on her mouth, covering anymore lewd noises from escaping.

I quicken my pace once more, she removes her hand from her mouth as another moan escapes her mouth, a louder one. With her hands she grabs both my shoulders, balancing herself on my leg, trying to not fall off.

"Looks like your enjoying it though Kitten~ You sure you want me to stop?"

She aggressively nods her head as a no, meaning she didnt want me to stop, so instead I do. She groans, annoyed that I stopped, removing her hands from my shoulders and towards my breasts, giving them a small squeeze.

I widen my eyes, a bit surprised, bold of her to do that as well.

"I said no."

"Ara ara~ You didnt say no, you only shaked your head silly." Gently grabbing her chin, I give her a small peck on the lips.