Chapter 22

Y/n's POV
---------------
I'm walking hand in hand with the Vice President of the school, and the famous idol that comes to our school. Never expected for this to happen, espicially not this.

We turn a corner and they guide me to my class, I saw many students staring at me, does it look like I care. Fuck no. They can stare all they want, I don't mind.

We stop at the classroom door, they open the door and I walk on in, I was right on time, not too late, not too early. They left giving a small wave and walked into the direction of the student council room.

As usual the teacher started the class, I took my notes, like any good student would obviously. She told us that we had a test in a couple of days, she gave us a study sheet, saying what would be on the test, we would have to briefly describe the subjects.

Looks like I'm going to be up late tonight.

Class ends and I pack up my stuff, heading to the cafeteria. I felt so tired for no real reason, I already slept on Yumemi, twice, how can I still be TIRED. As I'm talking to myself I see Yumeko standing in front of me.

"Hi y/n! How are you?"
"Oh, hi Yumeko, I'm fine thanks."
"Okay, well wanna join us for lunch?"
"Sure."

She grabs my wrist, that bitch, she knows it hurts for me. I try my best not to make a sound but too late, I let out a quiet whimper which she turns her head in my direction too. Her hand only gets tighter and my eyes widen in pain.

"Y-Yumeko s-stop!"
"What did they do to you?"
"Huh?"
"You heard me, what did they do?"

Holy, her grip is getting tighter, I try to push her away, it's no use, shes pretty strong. Mary and Ryota were oblivious to the situation going on. I try to say something, but my mouth was no longer working with my mind.

Next thing I knew, Yumeko had rolled up my sleeves, revealing the marks from the handcuffs, and the many hickeys on my arm. She looked at me with worry in her eyes, then flared her red eyes, which only happens when shes gambling, or when shes excited...

She then rubbed her hand up and down my arms, sending cold shivers down my spine.

"Looks like they claimed you, but now it's my turn to show them."
"No wait, Yumeko!"

She starts pressing on the hickeys, one by one, every single mark. She pressed gently, then going to rough, she was causing me pain, on purpose, just like Kirari, she enjoyed seeing people in pain. I gasp at the shock of pain on my arms, trying to pull her away from me, only making my situation worse, she presses harder on the bruises.

She had distanced herself from the other two, making sure they didn't hear. I regained control of my voice, and took this as a opportunity to call Mary over, it wasn't the best thing to do, but at least it was something.

"M-mary," my voice cracked as the pain got even worse, she was grabbing my wrist squeezing them in pain.

"Hm?"

She turned around to see me and Yumeko, her on my arm, my shirt sleeve rolled up, and me on the point of tears.

Ryota had turned a corner due to some work he had to do, he was after all, a house pet.

"Yumeko I thought you said we would wait until we get there."

Wait... what did she just say?!

"Aw, but I cant resist myself!"
"Well stop it before you grab someones attention."
"Alright fine."
She rolls my sleeve back down, covering my arms, her hands still held a firm tight on me, unable to run away, I had nothing else to do. But follow them to wherever I'm going.

They turned another corner, as soon as they did that I felt a a blindfold over my eyes, and a hand above my mouth.

"HEY LET M-" I was trying to use my hands to push them off, unable to see, I dont know which direction they are in. I then felt my hands being tied up behind my back, oh shit this hurts.

As much as I struggled I couldnt loosen up their grip. Where the hell are we anyways, shouldnt people be seeing me? Being dragged around by two girls? Blindfolded? Hands tied? Are they blind?

"Aw Y/n dont worry, you'll be fine in our care, I dont trust the President and Vice President with you."
"Were going to keep you for ourselves." Once again I tried screaming into whoever's hand was on my mouth. Unsuccessful. Then an idea popped into my head.

I bit whoever's hand was on my mouth and heard Yumeko yelp, letting me go. I ran away from her hands, still blindfolded, I try to move the blindfold away from my eyes using my shoulder when I ran into someone. Shit shit shit, it better not be Mary or Yumeko.

"I am so so so sorry!"
"Y/n?" Wait that voice.
"Kirari?"
"What the hell happened!" She pulls off the blindfold that was resting on my eyes, finally I can see. My uniform was messed up, all wrinkly, some buttons undone. She took whatever they used on your hands and let it drop to the floor.

Not hesitating you grabbed Kirari into a tight hug, resting your head on her chest, starting to cry. She groaned from the sudden impact but hugged back, laying a kiss on your head.

"Your okay now, did they hurt you?"
"Y-yumeko did, she-"
"GET BACK HERE YOU BITCH!"

I ran behind Kirari using her as a shield, it was Mary who said that, they were running up the hallways, they stopped when they saw me, with... Kirari.

"What do you think your doing?" Kirari's voice was cold, as if it were venom, ready to strike its enemy.

"We were just having a small chat, dont worry about it."
"Leave her alone, she is no longer a Mittens."
"Technically she is-"
"But not to you."

Kirari grabs your hand, heading to the council room, not letting go. A firm grip, she wanted to keep you close, espicially after that.

Kirari's Pov
------------------
I held her hand, not letting go. We arrive at the council doors, I open the doors letting y/n go in first. She laughs a bit then walks in. There were only a few people here, Yuriko drinking some tea she made and Runa, once again, playing on her device. Y/n headed over to the red sofas, while I grabbed a medical kit. I sit beside her and gently rolled up her sleeves.

"What happened? What did they do?"
This sparked Runa's interest, she turns off her game and comes and sits beside us.

"Oooo what happened? Nyahahaha."
"Just Yumeko and Mary harassing y/n."
"Oh my,"
"Kirari, I'm fine really."
"Hmm~ When you ran into me you had a blindfold on, messed up uniform and your hands tied behind your back."
"Oh wow, y/n getting all the attention nyahaha."

She signs in defeat, knowing I wasn't going to drop it. "They were dragging me to a room, Yumeko was pressing on the hickeys on my arm. Which hurt like HELL."

"I see." I silently wrap her arms with some bandages, covering all the marks on her arm.

What the hell, I have over 2000 words, but somehow some of it go deleted and I dont remember what I wrote😃

Um....