Chapter 36

"Good night Kitten~"

Y/n's Pov
--------------
Slowly waking up, I feel a pair of arms wrapped around my back, and a steady breathing of someone else. Looking up, I see Kirari, she had taken off her blue lipstick, and undid her hoop braids. She now looked exactly like Ririka, literally.

Looking at the postion I was currently in, I blushed immediately. My head was rested on top of her breasts, while my hands were curled up in front of me. I was curled up into a small ball, it wasn't uncomfortable to be honest, it was the complete opposite. Also the fact that I used her as my pillow was funny.

With my face still being red, I do my best to hide it, knowing that Kirari would tease me about it later. The only option I had, since I didn't want to leave, was bury my face into her.... boobs.

Getting closer to her, I heard her chuckle a bit. Oh crap, shes awake... I thought she was still sleeping.

"Good morning darling~ Am I a pillow now?"

"Uh... I'm sorry, I just-"

"Oh dont worry, I found it quite amusing. How you curled up, your blush on your face, best thing to wake up to."

She grabbed my face, leaving a small kiss on my lips, then hugging me even closer. Her warmth radiating around me.

"T-thank you Kirari."

"No, thank you Kitten~ Now, you go wake up Ririka, I'll go make some breakfast for us."

Jumping up at the mention of food, I quickly run over to Ririka's room, stumbling a bit, still being a little sore from last nights events. Wink wink.

Reaching her door, I open it wide, slamming the door into the wall. I saw Ririka jump from her bed, into a sitting position, clutching the sheets to her chest, then she sighed in relief as she saw me. She lay back down on her bed, throwing the sheets over her head.

"Heyyyy! No you have to wake up! Kirari is making breakfasttttt!"

"Shhhhh."

"Don't shush me!"

"Well last night you were the complete opposite."

She had looked up from her laying down position to see my flustered face, my cheeks being a pink-ish colour.

"That's it."

Running towards her bed, I quickly jump up onto her, tackling her as well. Laying on top of her. She tries to push me off, but due to the fact shes still sleepy, it wasnt helping much.

"H-hey!"

"GET UP SLEEPYHEAD!"

"Fine."

I get off of her, giving her some space to get out of bed. She hesitantly gets up, pulling the blanket away from her. I was standing at the doorway of her room, waiting for her to hurry up. Her pyjama was the same as mine, just a different colour, it looked much prettier than the blue one though, it was a colour of a realistic dragon actually.

She notices me staring, so she quickly gets up, walks over to me and grabs my hand, dragging me downstairs to where Kirari was cooking.

------

Walking into the kitchen, we were greeted with a delicious smell of freshly baked pancakes. The table was already set, three plates, each having some pancakes on them. There were plenty of different toppings, specifically one I completely adored. It was called dulce de leche. (I don't know if some of you know this, but its absolutely delicious😙) There was also maple syrup, because you just have to have it. Or else your weird. Different kinds of jam, blueberry, strawberry, raspberry. Some chocolate chips as a topping, as well as blackberries.