Chapter 18

BYE THAT PICTURE IS HOT, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY!

Ahem, ⚠️Slight degradation, I think... Smut, heavy smut. Being tied up⚠️

"Your coming to our house tonight. You can sleep in my room."
"O-okay."

Kirari's Pov
------------------
When Yumeko had left, I untied y/n and dragged her out of the room by the leash. Ririka was slowly following behind us. By now, the school was empty, no one was left inside. School hours are done, so if someone was here they'd be in trouble. Ririka kept her mask on, probably to hide the tears she had, or to hide the fact that she was crying.

But this is what she gets. I know she only took the collar off, but still. She shouldn't have done it anyways.

The pain in her neck is activated by a small metal chip that was planted at the top of her neck, not noticeable by a mirror. It acts like a small magnet to the collar, the collar has one too. If it is too far from the other magnet, it activates, releasing a blinding pain. The catch is, I have a control to it on my phone. I can lower it, or make it even worse for her.

It's a very small and smart device, completely harmless if it's in your body.

I heard y/n whimper in pain, it was slightly amusing to see her like this. Collar, leash, her whimpers, she was like a dog. She had to kneel at my every command, basically having to do anything I tell her to do.

Fun.

We arrive to the gates and there, waiting for us is our limo, like usual. Ririka gets in, then y/n, afterwards me. I decide to loosen the leash a little, giving her space to hug Ririka. She immediately did, holding on to her as if her life depended on it.

I watched as Ririka cradled y/n like a little baby, trying to keep her calm, playing with her hair, giving little kisses, until she had fallen asleep. She still had a firm grip on Ririka even if she was sleeping. Time went by fast and we approached the entrance to our house.

I grab the leash, tugging it to wake Y/n up, she did, and groaned sleepily. I wait for her to get out of the car, and pick her up Bridal style again.

"I can walk Kirari!"
"I know, soon not anymore."

I whispered in her ear, far from Ririka being able to hear. I saw as her eyes widened to my response as she slowly understood what I meant, I slightly chuckle and take her upstairs. I leave her in my room, hands tied up by rope, and her leash attached to my bed frame. Enough space to move around, and enough that it's not choking her.

I eat supper with Ririka, just a small dinner. It was just some casual sushi. Some leftovers that we had from a previous night. It was still fresh and tasted as yummy as ever. I left some of the remainder in a container to later take up to y/n, who was probably hungry. I glance over at Ririka who was still eating and gave her a smile.

"Dont worry, she'll be okay, I wont be too rough."
"If I hear her scream I'm going in and helping her."
"As you wish."

I walk upstairs holding the container, and some chopsticks for her to use. When I head inside I see Y/n had fallen asleep, she had used her skirt as a blanket for her legs, since she doesn't use tights.

I gently sit on the bed, shaking her to wake up. She slowly opens her eyes and I show her the leftover sushi. I take the rope off from her hands and she quickly starts eating.

"Thank you."
"No problem, also heres some water."

I go to my walk in closet and grab some clothes to get out of the uniform. As comfy as it can be, I prefer wearing a different skirt, and not a uniform one. I grab a very light blue skirt with patches of dark blue around it, and a white shirt that just barely makes it to the top of my skirt, revealing my stomach a little bit.