-65-AMAs

So I am pissed at AMAs, Grammys and other award things for not giving Selena what she deserves so today Selena is going to collect all the awards💛

Selena's POV

YEAH. TODAY WAS THE DAY I WAS GONNA SING MY NEW SONG ABOUT DYLAN. Okay I was a little bit too much excited and people was gonna think this is about Abel. I invited the whole Teen Wolf cast to the AMAs so there we are! They were sitting in there and I was at the stage now. The monologue came in and melody begun.

You got me sippin' on something
I can't compare to nothing
I've ever known, I'm hoping
That after this fever I'll survive

I know I'm acting a bit crazy
Strung out, a little bit hazy
Hand over heart, I'm praying
That I'm gonna make it out alive

I breathed deeply and sang the song like how I felt.

The bed's getting cold and you're not here
The future that we hold is so unclear
But I'm not alive until you call
And I'll bet the odds against it all
Save your advice 'cause I won't hear
You might be right, but I don't care
There's a million reasons why I should give you up

But the heart wants what it wants
The heart wants what it wants

You got me scattered in pieces
Shining like stars and screaming
Lighting me up like Venus
But then you disappear and make me wait

And every second's like torture
Heroin drip, no more so
Finding a way to let go
Baby, baby, no, I can't escape

The bed's getting cold and you're not here
The future that we hold is so unclear
But I'm not alive until you call
And I'll bet the odds against it all
Save your advice 'cause I won't hear
You might be right, but I don't care
There's a million reasons why I should give you up

But the heart wants what it wants
The heart wants what it wants

This is a modern fairy tale
No happy endings
No wind in our sails
But I can't imagine a life without
Breathless moments
Breaking me down, down, down, down

The bed's getting cold and you're not here
The future that we hold is so unclear
But I'm not alive until you call
And I'll bet the odds against it all
Save your advice 'cause I won't hear
You might be right, but I don't care
There's a million reasons why I should give you up

But the heart wants what it wants
The heart wants what it wants
The heart wants what it wants, baby

I moved my lips while whispering. "Thank you Jesus."

I thought you were the one

I smiled and thanked. I went back to the backstage.

"You were awesome Selena! Let's change your outfit so you can attend the award ceremony.

°°°°°°°°

"And the Tour of the Year goes to... REVIVAL TOUR BY SELENA GOMEZ!"

Oh. My. God. My tour. OH MY GOD! I immediately stood up and first hugged Taylor, Demi and my precious Teen Wolf cast then I went to stage. I looked at my award and I started talking.

"Oh my god. It is just, oh my god. It is just, thank you for all of these. Thank you for supporting me. Thank you for helping me to achieve my dream. Thank you so much oh my god I won!"

I went back to my seat with my award. I was so happy.

°°°°°°°°°

"And the Favourite Pop/Rock Song goes to... Hands To Myself by Selena Gomez!"

I hugged my friends then went back on the stage. I took my award and went to microphone.

"Oh, hi again! Um, I guess I have to thank someone because I won the award with this song." I pointed Dylan. "Dylan O'Brien, my lovely friend helped me while I was writing this song. I was trying to find sentence and when I read him the song she found the sentence quickly. And I think the sentence he found is the one makes this song beautiful. Lets applause the man who found the 'I mean I could but why would I want to?' guys!" And I started applauding him. He got shy because of all the cameras showing him.

°°°°°°°°

"Aand the Favorite Pop/Rock Album goes to... REVIVAL BY SELENA GOMEZ!"

"Ahh I am so happy right now because Revival is my best album ever! I love this album and I worked 1 year straight for this album. Thank you so much!"

°°°°°°°°

"Annnd the Favourite Pop/Rock Female Artist goes to... SELENA GOMEZ!"

"Oh my god is this a joke? I-I wasn't prepared for this much award and I am pretty sure I don't deserve all of them.. I don't think I am that much good but thank you for these awards!"

°°°°°°°°

"And the last award of the night. This category was so contentious cause two exes were fighting for this award. Nominees were Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande and Rihanna. But there is just one winner here. And the Artist of the Year goes to... SELENA GOMEZ!"

I started jumping and hugging Taylor because this was the one I was waiting for! I hugged Demi and she whispered me.

"You deserved it bestie, enjoy it!"

I ran to the stage and took my award.

"Oh god Ariana, Demi and Rihanna. I would never think about winning this. I LOVE their works I didn't even prepared a speech because I was sure about me not winning this. Just, thank all of you for making my dreams come true. Thank you!" I smiled and left the stage. When the ceremony ended, my beautiful Teen Wolf cast came and congratulated me.

"Hey our AMAs winner bestie! You have 5 awards now!" said Holland.

"Oh yeah! It is so cool!"

"Yess my girlf-bestie won 5 award tonight!" said Dylan, I tried to avoid the fact that he almost said girlfriend.

"Yeah and one of them is because of you!" I said while laughing.

"So who is for the song you sang at your performance? Is it for Abel?" asked Dylan. Oh, you are joking right?

"No, it is for you. All the songs i wrote is for you. I wrote The Heart Wants What It Wants when I first learnt that you were dating with someone, later I found out that it was Chloe."