-17-/Real Life(Set)(+18)

Authors POV
Selena and Dylan was shooting Stella and Stiles's first kiss scene at Stiles's room. When Jeff shouted "SCENE!" they made their game face and looked at each other.

"Stiles you dont understand, you never understand! You always care about Lydia or Malia, I'm just a girl who is always creating a new trouble. You wish I was gone, dont you?" talked like she's gonna cry. Stiles looked into her eyes in pain. He didn't know what to say. He took her face in his palms.

"Stella you are the reason why i kept doing this. You are the reason why i never lost my faith. You are the reason why i'm still right here. Not Lydia, not Malia, not anybody. I don't care even if you cause us as many problems as worlds." said Stiles while looking deeply into Stella's eyes.

"No Stiles i know you care. Your friends hate me. Your friends would've got rid of me if i wasn't Alison's cousin. Even Alison wants to get rid of me." said Stella while she was trying to keep her tears in.

"No Stella. I dont want to get rid of you. Stella, I love you." then Stiles pulled her to himself and kiss her hardly. Stella responded his kiss with putting her hands in Stiles's t-shirt. They took of each others clothings roughly. Stiles took Stella in his arms and dropped her hard on the bed. They made love with each other roughly, at least that was what the cameras made it look like. When Jeff's voice of saying "CUT!" stopped them, Selena laughed.

"Woah, that was pretty good!" said Selena. She was looking at Dylan secretly. She felt really horny while making of these scene. When she stared at his whole body she realized that she wasn't the only one who got horny. His pants were set up a tent and it was hard to not realizing it. When Dylan realize where Selena was looking at, he came closer to her.

"Watch out, Selena. No one in this crew is blind, even me." he whispered. She looked at him and tried not to laugh.

"Dylan, guess you'll have to watch out too. Cause there's a tent at your pants." she whispered while she was laughing up her sleeve. When he realized what did she say, he immediately turn back and tried to fix it. Selena laughed at Dylan's move. She turned to Dylan while still trying to suppress her laugh.

"Would you like to go out with me tonight?" she said. She hadn't thought about that, it happened in a moment and she immediately felt like she's gonna get embarrased. But Dylan looked at her with eyes shining.

"Yeah, of course! Is it a date?" he asked curiously.

"It is totally a date." she replied and turned her back, walked to her trailer.