Chapter 13

•Two weeks later•
Felicia POV
Now I am three months pregnant so I'm finally out of the first trimester. The morning sickness has gotten better but it's not gone.

I got up this morning and realized there is only one month left of
tour and honestly I'm gonna miss it but it will be nice to be home. While laying in bed with my back to Cam I felt like I was being watched.

Turning to face Cameron I realized he was staring at me.

"What are you looking at?" I asked.

"Your beautifulness." he smiled being his cheesy self. I laughed and put my pillow over my face so he couldn't see me blushing.

He leaned over kissing my cheek and putting his hand on my stomach. "I love you." Then he leaned down and kissed my stomach. "And I love you."

"We love you too." I giggled kissing his lips. We just were layin in bed cuddling for a little bit when Matt came running in.

"Good morning Dallas and soon to be Dallas." He cheered. I love hearing that.

"And how's little Dallas this morning." He asked rubbing my stomach.

"Good I'm not sick as you can see." I smile at Matt.

"Yeah that's good when will you know the gender?" I thought for a minute ad then remembered I have an appointment tomorrow.

"Well tomorrow I guess I have an appointment." I answered.

"Awesome can I come pwease?" He pleaded sticking his bottom lip out.

"I don't care do you Cammy?" I asked rolling over to see his face. He was in a daze looking at my stomach.

"Huh? What? Oh no I don't care." He said.

"Cam are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah fine I was just thinking I think it's a girl." He lightly laughed putting him hand back on my stomach.

"I think it's a boy." I replied. " Me too." Matt butted in.

"We need to do a vote at the event today and see which one gets the most and then we can make a little bet..." Cam trailed off.

"What kind of bet?" I asked.

"On the gender." he responded.

"You are not betting on my baby. You shouldn't bet on this baby it's yours too." I defended and Cam's face fell.

"Can we still bet though?" Matt asked.

I just rolled my eyes and got out of bed going to the bathroom to get ready. I can't wait to know what the gender of the baby is I am so excited!
~~~~~~~~~~
Alrighty I am REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry I haven't updated in so long but I've been really busy with cheer and school lately and then my birthday was yesterday and I had to work a cheer camp but I'm planning in updating more but I might go to weekly updated. But again I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry about the lack of updates I'll do better I promise.