Chapter 1

A/N okay so I had this wrote on another account then I lost it so I put it on this one so I know you might have read it some but I changed a few things I didn't like once I read over it again so some things might be different. I hope you still enjoy it though and this is my first book so please just bear with me. And thinks for reading!:)
~~~~~~~~
Felicia POV
I was it what had seemed to be the usual place for seven in the morning for the past three days. I was setting in the bathroom floor with my head leaned against the side of the bathtub after throwing up. This had been happening to me for three mornings and I'm starting to worry I might be pregnant.

As I was crawling back into bed Cameron wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his bare chest kissing my forehead. He whipped his mouth off on his pillow and laughed.

"Ew babe your sweating." He said.

"Sorry." I sighed into his chest. Cameron looked down at me with a confused look. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded and cuddled back up to him.

About a hour later Cameron came and woke me up because I had fell back asleep

"I have food cooked down stairs." He smirked at me.

"I'm comin." I laughed. This boy knows how to get me out of bed.

When I got down there Cameron had bacon, eggs, and toast on the table. I sat down and began to eat. When I was halfway done with my food I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom with Cameron following close behind. He held my hair back and rubbed my back as I threw up.

"You okay?" He asked with a sympathetic look on his face.

"Yeah I'm fine." I sighed.

"Are you sure this is the third day in a row and it's starting to worry me." Cam stated.

"Yeah can we go to the store I need to get something?" I asked and Cameron nodded.

I went up stairs and put on a pair of skinny jeans and a red Magcon t-shirt and some red Vans. Brushing out my naturally wavy dark brown with natural red highlights hair and I curled my bangs real fast. I ran down stairs and met Cam at the door.

"Ready?" He asked

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'

When we got to the store Cameron went to the sporting goods like always. I went to get a pregnancy test. I know they aren't 100 percent accurate so I got three different brands to make sure. Once I got checked out I called Cameron.

Phone convo
C-Cameron F-Felicia
C-Hey cutie
F-Hey I'm done meet me at the car.
C-Okay I'll be there in a second love you.
F-Love you too.

I hung up and went out to the car and met Cam. Once we got to the apartment I went to take the tests. After the ten minutes were up I looked at them hoping for the best. And it was...
~~~~~~~~
CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!
I hope it's good so far.
-Felicia😛💁