Chapter 3

Felicia POV
After talking to Gina we went to my parents house. Cameron walked in behind me and my mom and dad were setting on the couch watching tv.

"Mommy can I talk to you for a second?" I asked. She nodded standing up following me into the kitchen.

Once we were in the kitchen we sat down at the island. Well here goes nothing.

"What do you need to talk to me about sweetie?" My mom asked.

"Wall..." I trailed off. "I wanted to tell you this before I tell daddy."

"What's going on?" She questioned. I looked at my hands in my lap and blinked away a few tears. "Please don't get mad but umm... I-I-I'm p-pregnant." I chocked out not looking at my mother.

She was quiet so I knew she was mad so I just got up to get Cameron.

Cameron POV
I was setting on the couch with Jeff watching a race when Felicia came walking in with her head down.

"Cam can we go?" She whispered.

"Don't you want to tell your dad?" I asked confused. She looked at me and was about to cry so I guess I have to tell him. Let's just pray for the best.

"Jeff I need to tell you something and I want you to know I'm truly sorry and I take full responsibility for it but Felicia is pregnant." I blurted out without thinking. He looked at me with pure rage.

"Get out of my house both of you and don't ever come back!" He yelled pointing to the door. Well that's good Felicia is a daddy's girl so that just crushed her and yelling scares her.

She ran out the door faster then I thought was humanly possible. I got in the car and drove out of their neighborhood then pulled over. I went over to Felicia's side of the car and grabbed her hand pulling her out. We sat on the hood of my car and I pulled her into a hug.

"They kicked me out Cameron they kicked me out I thought you were supposed to love your child no matter what but I guess not in this case I can't believe they kicked me out they probably never want to see me again they hate me." She sobbed into my chest.

"I'm so sorry baby this is all my fault." I sighed honestly I feel so guilty.

"It's not your fault can we just go back to your apartment?" Felicia asked. I nodded and we got back in the car. Once we got back to the apartment Felicia went and took a nap in my room and I called to make her a doctors appointment.

About a hour later Felicia was awake and we were setting on the couch when Nash got home.

"We have to tell him." Felicia whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"Yo Nash come here." I yelled. Nash came and sat down beside me. "What's up man?"

"Well I think Felicia will be staying with us for a while." I informed.

"Why?" He asked.

"Her parents kicked her out." I sighed. Nash looked shocked. "That's terrible why?"

"She's pregnant." I mumbled looking down.

"Just please tell me it's yours. Nash said.

"Of course it's mine you idiot." I laughed at how dumb he is.

"Okay then I'm glad you staying with us Fee Fee if you need anything just let me know." Nash smiled.

"Thanks Nashy." Felicia sighed. Their nicknames crack me up.
~~~~~~~~~
Chapter three I'm really trying.
-Felicia😛💁