Chp 48: 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑯𝒊𝒎

Start from the beginning

"Well... here's folders of all of his crimes" Luke placed a 'few' folders on his desk, the teams were astonished at how many they were.

"Ho-how is he not in jail yet when he has so many records?!" -Suga

"Some of his cases was either Dismissed for lack of Evidence or..." -Luke

"..or?" -All

"Sho said "Police are easy to bribe" that's what he said"

"Bribe...but their Police! How can-"

"Yeah...but even then...I promise il-we'll bring justice to Sho...and for the other victims of this case as well..."

"...Luke-san.." -Kageyama

"?"

"...Please Train us!" They all said as they bowed in a 90° degree angle, and at this point Luke was Speechless, he didn't know that they would ask that kind of question.

'...well...we are short on hands..and it'll be necessary too...but is it ok to let them do this?...Sho..I don't want them to join you so early..' -Luke

"I-...I don't..know.." -Luke

"Please Luke-san!"

"Luke-san! Please! We want to help too!"

"Not just helping behind the scenes! But we want to help out there too!"

"So please!"

"Please Train us!"

"..I-"

Suddenly the door open to see Himari leaning against the door frame along with Natsu in her hands.

"H-Hima-!"

"Don't"

"Eh..?"

"I mean Don't train them"

"That was just what I was-"

"Instead...Let them Join"

Silence..

"Eh?....EHHHHH?!"

"W-WHAT?! Himari do you know what your talking about right no-"

"Yes I know, I'm in my right mind Luke"

"But-"

"Think about it...either way you look at it you can't say no, and they won't take No for an answer either"

"..I know but..."

"They join because they will avenge Sho... they'll avenge him to get Justice...Justice brings peace, so if Sho were here...He would do the stupid thing as well"

"So Let them"

"...."

"...."

"...."

"Please Luke-san!"

"We promise to listen to you and take things seriously!"

"We'll Avenge him no matter what it takes!"

"Luke-"

"...F-fine..."

"E-...eh? Really?!...REALLY LUKE-SAN?!"

"...Yeah, but...no complaining if you can't handle the training, cause I won't hold back Even tho all of you are Sho's Lovers!"

"We pro-...wait...LOVERS?! E-eh...umm We aren't his Lov-"