chapter 36

I feel like I'm flying in the air. But something is warm around me and smells so addicting.

A familiar masculine smell . I inhale it deeply and fall into another deep sleep with warmth spreading around me , not knowing that I was in Xander's arms.

I blinked my eyes open to adjust with the light and closed again. But again it opened in super fast.

Where am i..?

I am lying on a king sized bed with the color combination of blue and white.

The room looked amazing and stunning

The room looked amazing and stunning . I was still in The same dress and I stepped out from the bed and went near the long window that showing the beautiful scenery of a lake.

The lake looks familiar...

I mean I have seen in somewhere....

Italy....

Italy ...? I closed my eyes and pinched my self to come back to the reality where I would be just standing in his room watching g the bust streets of New York . But no, the same lake is in front of my eyes.

I'm in italy...

My dream place...

I'm in freaking italy... Oh god... I cried in excitement and jumped around . A cough clearing snapped me out of my psychotic behavior . I awkwardly turned around to see Xander leaning near the bathroom door. Without wasting another second or caring what he was wearing I ran into his arms and hugged him .

" thank you.. Thank you so much for bringing me back here . I never thought I would be able to visit here. But . " my blabbering is cut off when he pulled me and placed his lips on mine and I melted under his touch.

The kiss was simple and more passionate. Like both us confessing each other's love. After a minute he pulled and I smiled at him
.

" but coming with the one I love seems to be in in a dream. " I find her the sentence and he again pecked my lips.

" not a dream .. But I'm here with you my love. " he said and he chuckled . Then only I noticed that he was only in his towel. I gaped at the well chiseled collar bones to the lickabe abs.

"If you keep staring I'll get the wrong idea rose .' He said with a evil smirk and I turned red.

" don't be a pervert.. " I judged and turned myself probably protecting myself from something bad.

"Get ready ... And wear this I'm taking you for some place tonight.." He said . Then won't us be going to see the beauty of Italy .

" and we will be going sight seeing tomorrow " he said like he heard me thinking and I heard the door to the closet shut . I turned to see a black box tied with a golden now lying in the sofa. I opened it and my eyes widened looking at the dress . I carefully stretched the dress. It's a royal blue off the shoulder dress going till my ankles. The back of the dress was full covered and small shining beads were embedded in front making it beautiful . I kept the dress and took the small note he has placed inside the box.