Galaxy Warriors

Thank you for reading. I will also be doing an upcoming Silvaze story soon since I haven't done any Silvaze stories for a long time. I had voters vote for which couple should be for Guardian Angel story and they chose Silvaze.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sonic's POV)

3 days have passed since we defeated Infinite and he's joined with our favorite prisoners in maximum prison. He'll surely not be happy to be cellmates with them but I don't care.

Here I am running in lightspeed watching everyone and everything moving slightly slow in my perspective again. If my father were here, he would be so proud that the nebula cloud deity gave me and my teammates superpowers and hedgehog instincts.

I even helped a few who are having accidents like tripping or even getting into fights. I saw a young pigtail kid about to get killed out there on her bicycle on the street. So I moved her out of the way before she could be run over. Then I saw a man about to walk into an open manhole without looking so I put the lid over it.

"This is just easy for my life," I said with cockiness.

I ran back to Galactic Academy and found my teammates in the training room again looking just fine without any danger going around. But I see someone that looks like he's harassing my lady star. He had green hair, a leather jacket, and sunglasses. I saw he was trying to force Amy to kiss him. That scumbag stealing my girl.

I zipped up to him and moved his hand away from Amy and made his hand into a fist to punch himself.

"URGH!" He groans once he punched himself.

"Back off jerk!" I said to him.

"Hey? Can't a guy show affection towards a girl?" the guy said.

"Affection? You tried to kiss me, Scourge!" Amy proclaims.

"You did what?!" I was in so much anger, my electricity flowed around my body and hair.

"Sonic, calm down!" Amy begged.

"Out of the way, Ames! That scumbag's ass is so gonna get punished in Hell for making a move on you!" I went past Amy and saw Scourge looking scared.

"Easy now! Can't we settle this!" He backed off in fear, then fell and keep backing up.

"Oh, I'll settle this once I struck lightning up your ass!" I was about to strike him but something made me stop moving. Silver you son of a bitch!

"Enough Sonic!" He lifted me.

"Let go of me! I am so gonna struck my lightning down his damn throat for flirting my lady!" I couldn't move from Silver's telekinesis.

"He did what?!" Shadow was beyond pissed he grabbed Scourge, "Did you put your hands on my sister?!"

"Um, yeah," replied Scourge nervously.

Shadow used his scary scowling glare at him, "Listen carefully. If you lay a finger on my sister again, I will not hesitate to send you to a planet filled with man-eating aliens. Is that understood?!" He yelled seriously.

"Yes of course!" Scourge ran away.

"Damn it, you boys. I could have kicked his ass you know. I'm not a damsel in distress." Amy crossed her arms.

"You know I care about your well-being and you know I love you being innocent and gorgeous like a rose," Shadow said.

"I can fight and I don't need protection all the time," Amy said.