She raised her eyebrows when she saw me standing, "What are you doing?"

I lied easily, "Just got back from the bathroom. What's up?"

Alaska clapped her hands, "Oh, right! We're watching movies and dinner tonight. All six of us. But, I invited someone to join us."

Wait, what? Alaska invited someone to join our... Flatmate hangouts? That's bizarre, to say the least. I asked, "Really? Who? And why? Isn't all of hanging out a flatmates-only thing?"

Alaska nodded immediately, "Well, yes, of course. But I was hoping you guys would let me make an exception? You see, this one guy in my class asked me to hang out today, but we planned a flatmate hang out thing, so I asked him to join us."

I winked at her, "Ah, so you're making us third wheel on you two? Is it even third wheel if it's five of us?"

She laughed, "No, you idiot. He's just a friend. But I think he'll like Harry. So, I made the wonderful decision to set him up with Harry. He needs to get away from homework and actually have fun. Or get laid. Or both."

I'm pretty sure I stilled immediately. But what the fuck, why wouldn't I? Getting laid is the last thing Harry needs. And if he did, I literally live one staircase away from him. You know, me, his boyfriend? What the fuck, Alaska. I hate her, what the fuck? I shouldn't, because I know she's just trying to be a good friend and she probably thinks she's looking out for Harry, but this is really not unnecessary. Ugh, why does she have to be so meddlesome? 

I'll be damned if I let any stupid pretty boy even try to put moves on my Harry. Did I mention he's mine? No? Well, he is! And pretty boy can't have him! Fuck's sake. I was probably bashing Alaska and pretty boy in my head for a little too long, because Alaska nudged me, "Louis? Where'd you go?"

I blinked, "Huh? Oh, nowhere. So, you're setting Styles up with some guy. Don't think he'll appreciate that, to be honest. You know, since he's such a nerd and his love life is non-existent." Biggest lie I've ever told. Not the nerd part, of course. Okay maybe it's the second biggest lie. The first one is definitely that I hate Harry.

Alaska just rolled her eyes at me before leaving. Probably to make dinner with Zayn. The two of them like to cook together sometimes. Doesn't matter. What matters is that Alaska singlehandedly ruined my whole day with this little bit of information. Maybe my whole weekend. I literally hate her so much.

When Harry finally came down to my room, I'm pretty sure I was sulking at the window. Harry asked curiously as I sat down on my bed, "What are you so grumpy about?"

I just ignored him and continued to happily glare at the window. Harry properly frowned this time, "Lou? What's wrong? Did I do something?"

And I can't have him thinking that, alright? Harry is too precious to feel like this even for one second. I sighed, "No. It wasn't you. Alaska however... She's so dead."

Harry looked surprised, but only for a second. He grinned at me, "What did she do this time?"

I raised an eyebrow at him, ready to be proper intimidating, "This time, Harry, she decided it would be a good to invite some random guy from her class to our roommates evening. And not just any guy. Oh, no, that wouldn't be annoying enough. It's a guy she's planning to set you up with."

Harry blinked, "Set me up? With a guy?"

I glowered at him (I didn't mean to glower at him; just at the wall or something), "Alaska said that you need to get away from your books and have fun and get laid."

Harry's lips parted in surprise, but then he laughed aloud, "That's actually really hilarious. Are you seriously upset over this?"

I raised my hands indignantly, "I'm allowed to be! She's probably going to make him sit next to you while we watch movies in the dark, and then he'll probably put his hands on your things. Disgusting. I'm going to go throw up."

Harry laughed harder, "Fuck's sake, babe. Relax. It doesn't mean anything."

I shrugged, "I don't care. I'm sitting next to you."

It was his turn to raise his eyebrows this time, "That'll look very suspicious."

I poked him, "Oi, I don't care. I'll sit on your other side then."

Harry just shrugged, "If you can."

As I turns out, I couldn't. Alaska made Harry and the guy sit on the three-person sofa. So it was the three of them on that sofa; Harry, Alaska and Chad. Yes, the guy's name is Chad. What kind of name is that anyway? Sounds like a proper douchebag if you ask me. He clearly was one, too. He put his feet up on the coffee table! Like who does that at a stranger's house? See what I mean? Alaska has no taste in men.

The rest of the evening sucked overall. We watched one movie. One. And it was such a nightmare. It was fairly dark and I swear I saw Chad touch Harry's thigh on more than one occasion. He kept leaning in to whisper in Harry's ear, and I swear to god, I was this close to going over and smacking his hands away. Like um, can you not? Keep your hands off my boy, thanks?

Niall wanted to watch another movie, but there's no way in hell I'd let that happen. I complained about being hungry and wanting to eat till the others sighed and gave in. So, all of us moved to the kitchen/dining room. Chad sat next to Harry again, and this time, due to the better lighting, I could see Harry's tight-lipped smile. It was his fake, polite smile. And his posture was absolutely ridiculous too. He was so uncomfortable; it was kind of funny. Ha. Serves him right for sitting next to Chad. 

Later when Chad asked Harry for his number, Harry easily lied and told him that he'd changed his number recently and doesn't remember it yet. Chad looked disappointed but he accepted that easily enough, and he left soon after. Alaska asked Harry what he thinks of Chad as soon as the door shut behind the latter. Harry just rolled his eyes and told her and while he was alright, he wasn't looking for anything right now. No shit, Sherlock. Harry already has a boyfriend. A perfectly lovely one too, at that. He doesn't need Chad, thanks a ton.

Finally, when everybody had retired to their rooms (which took fucking forever, by the way), Harry and I went up to my room to fuck. I mean, I do have to lay my claim on him in some way, right?

***

A/N

Hi? Do you like this story?? I feel like there isn't much plot in it :/ Do you think there is plot/ If so, do you like the plot? Sighs ok bye

~Sofia x