Three

Harry's POV:

The rest of the day was pretty relaxed. Alaska stayed holed up in her room till lunch time. Liam and Niall played video games in the living room. Which, to be honest, got annoying pretty quick. Niall tended to yell a lot while playing games. And he accused Liam of cheating like ten times in a span of five minutes, when he was losing. I don't even know what Louis was doing. He was probably working on that important essay for one of his business classes.

Zayn stayed up in his room for most of the morning. Sometime around twelve, he came down to make lunch. He was surprisingly a pretty good cook. Everyone liked his food, so he gave in and made food for everybody during the weekends. I was doing laundry in the little laundry room on the ground floor, when he walked in, "Harry, hey. Did any of you go grocery shopping by any chance?"

I straightened to look at him, "Uh, probably? Was it Louis' turn or Niall's turn this week?"

Zayn thought for a second before speaking, "Louis, right? Niall got them last week."

I chuckled to myself mentally; yeah, there's no way Louis remembered to get groceries. I snorted out loud, "Yeah, you can forget about it. Louis probably forgot to get groceries. He's an irresponsible twat, really."

Zayn groaned, "For fuck's sake, man. You guys want me to make lasagne, but we have none of the ingredients."

I sighed, "I'll see what I can do."

Zayn gave me a nod before heading back out to the living room. I meanwhile walked up the stairs to Louis' room. I entered it without knocking; while that does sound quite rude of me, I was used to doing it, and I'm not changing any habits now, thank you very much. Louis was sitting at his desk, eyes focused on his laptop screen.

I leaned against the door, "You forgot to buy groceries. It was your turn this week."

Louis turned to face me with a startle, "Oh. Oh, shit. Is there any way someone else can go do it?"

I rolled my eyes at him before yelling out to everyone else collectively, "Hey, any of you guys wanna go get groceries, right now?"

Liam, Niall and Zayn called back at the same time, "No, thanks!"

I burst out laughing as I turned to face Louis, "Nope."

Louis said hopefully, "Maybe Alaska wants to go?"

Alaska picked that exact moment to shout back, "Nope! Not me!"

I laughed again, "No one wants to go. Come on, Louis. This is literally on you. Why couldn't you be responsible for once? You literally never do anything to help around the house."

Louis frowned, as Alaska groaned from her room, "Harry and Louis, can you keep it down? Your hate-fest is getting on my nerves."

Louis muttered under his breath, "Prissy." He then spoke out loud, but loud enough just for me to hear, "Can you please go do it? Please, please, please?"

I walked over to his desk and perched onto it, "I'll come with you if you want."

Louis bent his head so that his forehead was touching my thigh, "Ugh. Do I have to?"

I patted his head, "Pretty much, yeah."

Louis groaned as he got to his feet, "Fine. Let's fucking go. The things I do for food."

I laughed as I followed him out of his room, "You literally do nothing, Lou."

Louis glared at me, "I helped you with the dishes!"

I nodded with fake solemnity, "Ah, yes. How kind of you to help the peasants with their job."

Louis said haughtily, "Exactly! Glad you finally learnt to appreciate your highness." He obviously couldn't keep a straight face after that, so the two of us burst into laughter promptly. We forced ourselves to stop laughing as soon as we were in the hearing range of the others who were in the living room.