Seventeen

Trigger Warning: Mentions of alcohol and smoking

Flashback, two years ago: The first time Louis and Harry hooked up

Harry's POV:

I'm genuinely so exhausted today. Proper classes started like two weeks ago, and they've been going great! I may or may not have gone overboard with selecting my classes, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there. This college just has so many interesting options! I can't choose between the ones that were appealing to me. So, I did the smart, or more like stupid, thing to do and applied for all of them. I'll probably regret it later during exam season, or when my schedule gets hectic, but eh, we'll see. I'll figure something out.

I wouldn't say that today was a long day; it wasn't really. I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night and hence, I have been tired all day. And who is to blame for that? Louis Tomlinson, of course. Louis is this guy Niall and Alaska took in as our flatmate. Honestly, why him? I don't mind Zayn; I quite like him actually. He's pretty fun to be around. But Louis? Yeah, no. I hate him. He is genuinely so annoying. Really, all of my, and the world's problems could easily be blamed on him, and it wouldn't even be wrongful accusation.

Lack of food in the house? Louis' fault. Why? He didn't get the groceries as he's required to. Constant noise in the house, resulting in me not able to study? Louis' fault as well. He plays video games in the living room, and the volume is so loud that I can hear it all the way up in my room which is on the second floor. And last night, I couldn't get enough sleep because Louis was doing god knows what in his room with Zayn and they were fucking loud.

It doesn't help that Louis is actually so gorgeous. He has perfect blue eyes, and he's so tiny and hence, so fucking adorable. I like his laugh too. It genuinely makes me so happy. He has the tendency to cover his mouth when he's laughing. It's the most adorable shit ever, really. It's a shame he is such a pretentious twat, though. The first time I met him, he was so stuck up and snobbish. I just introduced myself and was like, "I'm single."

Okay, you're single and? What do I do about it? Honestly, he thinks everybody wants him so bad. Well, hate it to break it to you, Louis, but not everybody wants you. You're not that pretty. Just kidding, he's totally that pretty, but that doesn't make my statement any less true. No, I do not have a crush on him. Although, I do want to kiss off the smirk on his face when he's busy being too much of a prat. 

Sometimes I wonder if Louis and Zayn have a thing. Not that I'd blame him; Zayn is a beautiful specimen. Just not my type, I guess? not that I have a serious type.
(Louis is my type. Just kidding. Unless...?)

I very subtly had Liam ask Alaska about it, actually. She knows everything that goes on in this house. According to her, Zayn and Louis are just best friends, and they stay up late getting high on Zayn's weed stash or something similar of that sort. That's fair enough, I suppose. Kind of irresponsible of them, but okay. It's their fault that I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. But I'll let Zayn off the hook since he's, you know, actually nice. Louis on the other hand... Is not. Anyway, who cares about him?

Presently, I was just chilling in my room, scrolling through twitter when Alaska walked in after knocking. I raised my eyebrows at her, "You know, you're supposed to wait to be invited inside after knocking."

She just innocently grinned at me, "Oops? Anyway, we're going clubbing tonight. Niall found a club nearby, and we need to check it out. You're in; no excuses accepted."

I didn't really want to go clubbing, but there's no reasoning with Alaska. Maybe I'll get better at that over time. We'll see. I shrugged, "Okay. When do we leave?"

Alaska checked the time on her phone, "Nine? That gives you two hours."

I just nodded at her, after which she left. So, I spent the next two hours on my phone. I didn't really have any urgent homework, so there's that. The six of us left for the club a little after nine. Someone took way too long to get ready. (It was Louis.)