Dont hurt him please

Hellow! I am back and alive again

(Ik Im late Im really sorry, sorry sorry sorry)

But how do y'all like my candle? I made it myself for a school project :] and bcs Im the biggest simp, I had to make a mushroom lol

Also, thanks for all the crazy support its insane<3 :)
I've literally got so many comments while I was gone its crazy-

Tw/ kinda depressing

It been long, enjoy please! :D

—————————————
Mr. Nootnoot's pov

I was laying in the cold, dark room, when I suddenly heard footsteps coming closer. Making myself as small as possible, I tried to hide behind a small table, but obviously, I wouldn't just go invisible.

A rustle on the doorknob could be heard and a person walking through the door.

fuck

I was shaking, expecting the worst in this situation.
Maybe it was Technoblade again? Or someone else as scary as him?

But I was completely proven wrong.
Someone I would have never expected entered the small dark room.

There was

..

a girl?

Her blond hair fell loosely in her face and was bouncing fluffily on her shoulders.
She wore dark makeup with a thick eyeliner and rosy lipstick. She was beautiful.

She eyed me down and I took a glance at her black high heeled shoes and her dark gray blouse combined with leggings.

A horrid smile made its way up to her lips and she started speaking.

„Hello there" her voice was sweet, light and sooting to listen to but held this glimpse of intimidation in it.

She didn't look terrifying at all and I could have probably overpowered her if I wouldn't be tied up.

„Who the fuck are you?" I hissed.

She came closer and closer, dangerously putting her hand on my shoulder and squeezing it lightly.

„Watch your words" she chuckled softly, „Im not afraid to hurt you"

She was scary. Her thick accent flew with her words and her brown-blue eyes pierced right through me.

They were empty.

w-why am I here?!" I cursed myself for stuttering.

She just chuckled lightly.

„You'll see.. you will see very soon" and with that she left. She just left me alone in the dark, icy room.

All alone.

I hugged my knees tightly to my chest, silent tears leaving my eyes once again.

All by myself.

++++
Pov switch to our pissbaby<3 (back when he was still fighting with techno)

Techno held him close. The knife in his hand close to Georges face. Too close.

He cut him. Deep. Too deep.

I screamed, telling him to stop, but of course he didn't listen.

Every cut he did, he mentioned a name. Names I knew to well. Names I regret saying out loud. Names I wanted to forget now.
All of the sudden I felt guilt and remorse.

If I knew in what situation my past actions had brought me, I would have never done it. But surprise, here I am now.

Phil? I regretted killing him.
the price was a deep cut in the innocent boys face.

„Techno" I whispered sharply, „stop. now." my vision going dark and my eyes glowing with anger towards the pink haired man. He did not stop.

Fundy? I regretted hurting him.
more pain to the uninvolved boy who didn't deserve it.

„STOP" I screamed, tearing up, as Techno kept cutting the brunette face, seemingly not really knowing what he was doing in his rage.

I regretted everything seeing as Techno let out his anger on someone innocent who didn't deserve it at all.
His hurtful screams, muffled through Technos hand on his mouth will haunt me forever.

George was screaming my name through loud and violent cries. It was horrible.

I ignored his violent sobs when his gaze pierced right through me. He was shaking and tears left his eyes rapidly. He squirmed unter Technos grasp, closing his eyes and opening them again, just to meet mine.

It was awful. I felt awful.

The pain in his eyes. His muffled, heartbreaking screeches. His bleeding face.

I could see the hurt, the panic and mostly the suffer. Every emotion was visible in his eyes and it seems like he went trough hell, being burned alive.

It hurt knowing I was the cause of this.
It was my fault.
Its always my fault. Im the reason for this.

But I- I shouldn't care, r-right?

The shorter one slowly closed his eyes and stopped fighting against Techno, falling limp in his arms.

He mouthed a faint ‚please.. help me' before he passed out, helplessly in stronger mans grip.

fuck

I ran towards the other man as fast as I could, seeing as he lifted the small boy up and sprinted away, shutting the door in front of my face.

I struggled a bit, kicking the door open angrily.

But Techno was gone.
And so was George.

what the fuck do I do now?!

———————————
alr, I'll cut it short cuz a lot happened, the cooking stream was amazing! I loved it, thank you dream ilysm, my gallery is spammed :]

(And they were pancakes. Not crepes.😤✋)

Also, Dream hit 20 Million! Im literally so happy for him he deserves it sm, I love him :) <3
especially after the whole kacey shit

And last but not least!

Thank you for over 50 thousand reads, I've made friends during this book, laughed so hard and its so insane to me and I literally wanna thank every single one you<3

(btw I love Niki, I just thought it would be cool to make her villain)

See you! :)