"Did anybody touch her?" Jeno's eyes were dark, begging for the sight of blood; of all those who hurt his life.

"Sadly no. A few wanted to rip that cute shirt but you see JenJen, there's no fun in that when the girl isn't conscious and feeling the vibe." Jennie emphasised each and every word, making his blood boil. He had never killed a girl and he was still not going to touch the girls in front of him.

So he did what he felt was the best option.

Clutching the ear-piece closer to his ear, he spoke,
"Wendy noona...time for cat fight."

"I'm always ready honey." She instantly replied.

"It would have been better if you would've stayed with me." Jennie threw the dagger straight at him, which he ducked obviously. Lisa immediately pounced at the boys, ready to break their bones.

That's when the door opened and the8, jun and ningning entered. The8 had a look of approval and amusement watching Hendery struggle against Lisa's hold.

He took off his glasses and tossed it over to Kun.

Three of them went into their stance and were on guard.
"Never challenge a Chinese when it comes to martial arts b*tches." With that, the real fight begun.

Wendy came running downstairs with the rest of the girls.
"Too bad such a handsome man like you has to die." Lisa exclaimed as she was about to attack on Jaehyun. However, she was cut short when Irene shot her straight in the right thigh.
Hunching over Lisa's figure on the ground with face morphed into pain, Irene snickered
"Do not eye my man ever again." With that, she pulled the trigger one last time, putting the gun straight on the clothed area, where her heart lied.

"Your man?" Jae looked at the older girl with a slight smirk but adoration in his eyes, to which she blushed and pushed him forward to focus on the problem at the moment .

Rosé, who was specifically kept for the supervision of Mirae and the protection of Jisoo who was in the same room as the other two, grew impatient and wanted nothing but to break that door and kill the rival gang.

"Lisa-

Jennie turned around, just to find her 6-years best friend and gang mate, dead.

"Rosé....here now. Leave her. Don't care."

She spoke hastily and carefully took Lisa's head in her hands, tears almost about to spill out.

From the corner of his eyes,  Sungchan saw the older girl on the ground, carrying lisa in her arms, to which he obviously took his advantage.
He tried to shoot her but realised that he ran out of bullets. His hands flew over to his pant pockets and he immediately took out a poisonous needle. He aimed at her arm, since the veins there were directly connected to the heart and brain. However, because of the push caused by the other men fighting around him, the needle went straight in her shin, which caused her to jerk her body back and ache in pain for a few seconds. Suddenly she turned around and aimed a dagger at him, just at that moment Ten saved the younger boy by pulling him towards a wall.

Jennie sat there, one hand clutching her head and the other one holding her leg. She couldn't move her body and was just waiting for Rosé.

On the other hand, Jeno got informed that YG, called his other gangs iKon, winner and his new recruits whom he called 'treasure'.

After hours of bloodshed, with Jennie fighting for her life, half limping and half attacking on 4 girls against her, Rosé being shot by Irene and Xiaojun from different corners of the room when they felt her aiming at Jeno who was extremely angry. Not having Mirae safely in his arms had driven him insane, to the point where he couldn't care less who he was killing, boy or girl. He wanted his girl back. Safe and sound.