•|5|•

"Hyung Renjun brought the girl."
Jisung told his boss who was clearly irritated by the noise the other two boys were making late at night.

"Girl" Jeno eyed the silver haired boy suspiciously demanding an answer.

"Don't look at me like that. You should thank me. I just bought the girl of your dreams in front of you."

Jeno raised an eyebrow at his reply, sensing his audacity to talk to him like that about her.

"You do know that I stopped stalking her a long-"

"Surprised" or "frozen" were  not the appropriate words to describe the condition of his heart at that moment. He used to do everything with his mind, but she had his heart. Even if the world revolves around him, she was the only one who could bring him on his knees and make him beg for anything.
Only if she knew.
Only if she knew how hard he tried to get her attention in high school.
Only if she knew how badly his entire body and soul craved and itched to be near her and keep her safe in his arms.
Only if she knew how much he wanted to protect her from this cruel world.
Only if she knew how fast his heart was beating at that moment.

His heart, his life and his entire happiness was laying in front of him, looking so serene and calm. He was afraid to touch her, to even look at her, as she was so fragile and pure for a monster like him.

He never wanted to drag her in his Mafia life.
So he stopped his urge to make her his.

He never wanted her to get hurt.
So he stopped stalking her.

He never wanted her to know his sinful side.
But he was too obsessed to even care.

Now that she was in front of him,
Nobody could stop him from making her his.