Inui's Had Enough

"You're such a slut, I bet you only use him for your sexual pleasure", said one of the women. Inui organized herself and made her way to the exit. "Hey bitch tell you're man to give me a call later". Inui stood outside of the door listening to the women laugh inside, and began tearing up. Inui then looked up to see Kabae looking down on her. "Oh hey there Kabae, say we've never really talked", said Inui. Kabae looked concerned, "yeah, but I heard all those awful things they said to you". Inui brushed it off, "it's nothing really, they're just being annoying is all". "Still I say you should talk to Haida about this", said Kabae. Inui nodded, "yeah I guess you're right... Anyways I gotta return to work, talk to you another time". "Ok bye bye... Hopefully everything works out", said Kabae in the distance. Inui looked down playing with her fingers a bit. Inui took off her wedding ring and stared at it. "I'm such a nobody, those girls are right. I'm nothing without Haida, I am meaningless in this world... Nobody cares about me or who I am".

Inui began to tear up and slowly put her ring back on. Once Inui calmed herself down, she wiped her tears off and went back to her department. On her way back the two women were right behind Inui, insulting her. "Cmon suck it up, I mean no one cares that your husband doesn't love you. It's just because how much of a slut you are", said one of the women. Inui began sniffling and tearing up, to the point the women can notice it. One of the women laughed, "aw does little Inui need a bottle to drink, while her husband sleeps with other women". The other woman spoke, "I really hope he's hot because, I'd really want to sleep with him". Inui than sped walked towards the admin department. Once inui arrived she sat down in her seat, and hid her emotions from everyone else pretending she was fine. After another hour the first break came, and Inui left the quickest to meet up with Haida. Over with Haida, he was just leaving his department to go meet up with Inui.

Haida finally spotted Inui in the distance and made his way towards her. "Hey Inui, what's up"? Inui stopped and slowly looked up at Haida looking all sad. Haida's eyes widened, "woah, Inui... A-Are you alright"? Inui slowly made her way to Haida and began hugging him, crying. Haida was confused, "Inui is there something going on, what's up with you". Inui looked up at Haida sniffling, "H-Haida there's some other women saying horrible things about me. They're telling me how I'm using you and you don't love me". Haida pulled Inui closer hugging her tightly, "it's ok Inui non of that is true, I do love you and I always will. Don't listen to those disgusting women because they don't have what you have". Inui let go of Haida and grabbed her head, pulling on her fur. "Inui please calm down, don't stress over something that isn't true", said Haida. "Are you two ok", said a mysterious voice. Haida looked back to see that it was Washimi. Haida whispered to Washimi, "um Inui is having a real hard time right now, so if it's not a pain you mind letting her go for the day please". Washimi took a good look at Inui and thought for a moment.

"Yeah I think she needs some time off, I'll do you this favor Haida", said Washimi. Haida smiled, "oh thank you so much Washimi, you're the best". Washimi pat Haida's shoulder and made her way towards Inui, "hey Inui are you doing alright"? Inui looked up at Washimi, "n-n-n-n-no I'm not, there's a lot going on with me and I just don't know what to do anymore". Washimi helped Inui up onto her feet, "it's ok Inui... Here imma send you home, so you can think about this. I hope when you recover and come back, you'll have a better mindset". Haida approaches Washimi, "so are you sending her home"? Washimi nodded, "yeah she really needs time off to think about this". Haida looked at Inui, "you'll be alright Inui, I'll see you at home after work... I love you". Inui gave Haida a kiss on the lips, "I-I love you t-t-too Haida". Washimi then began walking Inui out of the office, leaving Haida alone. "man I really hope Inui get better soon", Haida thought. Haida then walked back to his department to finish off the rest of the work day.

After a train ride and a long walk, Inui had finally made it home. She threw all of her stuff onto the dining table, and plopped onto the couch. Inui then began crying curled up in a ball letting out all of her emotions. After a few minutes the house phone began ringing. Inui was too emotionally exhausted, so she didn't pick up. Over at the office, Haida was calling to see how Inui was doing. "Cmon... Cmon... Fuck! Why won't she pick up", questioned Haida. "You okay champ", said Fenneko standing behind Haida. Haida turned around to face Fenneko, "no... Inui's kinda not doing so good and I'm trying to check up on her, but she won't answer the damn phone". Fenneko slapped Haida, "you dumb fuck don't talk to me that way, also Inui needs some time alone do you not understand that". "But, but, but, but, but", Haida exclaimed. Fenneko slapped Haida again, "no buts... Just give her the time she needs, and when you get home then y'all can figure something out. But till then... Leave her be, do you understand me". Haida looked down all sad, "y-yes ma'am". A few more hours go by, and the work day is finally over. Haida was getting ready to leave till Fenneko came back again. "You getting ready to leave"? Haida nodded, "yeah... I really want to see Inui though". Fenneko began walking, "cmon I'll walk you to the train station, and we can talk". Haida soon followed after Fenneko.