Chapter 74

Ji Zhaoyun slept until the sun fell.

The long sleep made him feel dizzy, and he was still in a trance when he first woke up. The person holding his arm soon found that he was awake, and lowered his head to find him and pecked his lips: "Are you going to sleep?"

Ji Chaoyun was too tired to open his eyes, and said vaguely with a nasal sound: "Dizziness..."

"Sleep too long ." "Feng Qi played with Ji Chaoyun's hair, taking advantage of it for a while while people were still not awake, "Get up and have some porridge."

Ji Chaoyun rubbed his abdomen, indeed feeling a little hungry: "But I don't want to drink porridge. . "

"? ah am not saying that you can ...... "

season asakumo:." I want to eat the jujube crisp long kite pavilion " "

...... "Feng Qi and asakumo season on the TV for a long time, the final compromise down the other innocent eyes," Okay, I'll buy it for you."

Ji Chaoyun immediately became happy and turned to sit up: "Let's go together."

He quickly put on his clothes, put on shoes, and sat in front of the makeup mirror to comb his hair.

Feng Qi slowly walked over, teasing: "The academy must not go down the mountain unless it is a day off, have you forgotten this rule?"

Ji Chaoyun paused.

He really forgot.

As we all know, His Royal Highness Feng Er has always regarded the precepts of the academy as nothing. Ji Chaoyun has been mixing with him for a long time, and he has been close to the black, leaving all the precepts behind.

He lowered his head, his expression was normal, but grievances seemed to be seen between his brows: "...Then let's not go down the mountain."

Feng Qi smiled lightly, took the comb in his hand, and continued to comb his hair: "You haven't been to the main peak for half a month. Are you afraid that this is a ban? I want to take you down the mountain. No one dares to stop."

"How can you say that." Ji Chaoyun said, "I was just to prepare for the sky. It's not an offense to report a false report to Xianzun."

Feng Qi smiled and didn't say a word, and didn't tell Ji Chaoyun that if he hadn't mentioned it to Tianshu Xianjun, Kaiyang Xianjun would not agree to his leave so easily.

Feng Qi skillfully helped Ji Chaoyun to fix his hair, and said: "Let's go, there is no time to book in advance today, and there will be no seats later."

"I...let's not go anymore," Ji Chaoyun said weakly.

Feng Qi raised his eyebrows: "Then you don't want to eat pastries?"

"..." Ji Chaoyun hesitated for a long time before shook his head firmly, "Don't eat it."

Feng Qi finally couldn't hold back, smiled and squeezed Ji Chaoyun's. Face: "Look at your grievance, as if I treated you badly. Wait in the house, I'll buy it for you."

"But..."

Feng Qi said with a smile: "It's okay, I'm happy to be called by you."

Fengqi light car down the mountain, went to Changyuanxie to pack the cakes Ji Chaoyun wanted, and also asked for some local favorite dishes. When I returned to Hongmeng Academy, it was already dark.

He had just stepped into the mountain gate, but saw a disciple waiting in front of the mountain gate.

Feng Qi paused: "Uncle is looking for me?"

"Yes." The disciple bowed to Feng Qi, "I went to Wenqufeng earlier and learned that His Highness No. 2 is not in the disciple's courtyard, so I waited here. Tianshu Immortal The respect is waiting for you in the heart hall."

"What's the matter?"

"The disciple doesn't know."

Feng Qi squinted suspiciously, a faint anxiety in his heart.

Feng Qi came to the outside of Wenxin Hall. He was about to knock on the door, and the door of the hall opened automatically. Immortal Monarch Tianshu was sitting in front of the main hall, looking down at something.

Feng Qi stepped in.

The door closed again, and Feng Qi put the things in his hands on the small cases on both sides, and saluted Tianshu: "Uncle."

"Sit down." Tianshu sighed softly.

Feng Qi asked, "What's wrong with Uncle?"

Tian Shu shook his head and tossed what was in his hand, the paper fluttered in front of Feng Qi. Only now did Feng Qi see that it was a piece of letter paper.

Feng Qi raised his hand to take it, and read the letter.

The letter was not long. Feng Qi read it carefully, and his eyebrows frowned: "The seal of the demons..."

Tianshu said: "According to the news from various places, there have been places in the Immortal Realm and the Human Realm. There are many seal crevices similar to Linhai Village. Although the crevice cannot allow the Mozu to pass directly, no one knows whether it will continue to expand."

"Yan Huaqing has taken action."

"Yan Huaqing..." Tianshu pondered for a moment, "You What do you think of him when you fought him last time?"

"Crazy man."

Feng Qi said coldly, "The man has a bad and vicious personality, and can't judge by ordinary people's thinking."

Tianshu fixedly stared at him and withdrew. eyes:. "fills all the cracks Fortunately, the current domain is still among the immortal master, I have informed the immortal race, restart cents domain alliance to send troops and horses, to fill the cracks everywhere, respond overwhelmed cataclysms"

"no It's useful." Feng Qi shook his head, "Uncle hasn't noticed yet, Yan Huaqing did it on purpose."

"What's the meaning?"

Feng Qi said: "If the demons really have a way to open the seal, they won't be able to tear it open so much. The rift was still detected by Xianyu. They would only sneak out of the magic breath and release the magic army bit by bit like in Linhai Village."

"Then you say why they are..."

"This is a notice." Feng Qi's eyes were gloomy, as if through the void, he saw the demon supreme who always smiled gently, "He is reminding everyone in Xianyu that the demon is about to appear on the stage, let us be ready to welcome them."

"This..."

Feng Qi said: "In any case, it is important to fill the gap, but more importantly, to find Yan Huaqing as soon as possible to stay in the fairyland... his other half of the soul."

Tianshu shook his head and sighed: "It's not easy. Even if it is true as the Lingyuan Sea Dragon King said, Yan Huaqing has left half of his soul in the fairyland, but he has never shown any clues for so many years. Now looking for it is like finding a needle in a haystack."

Feng Qi : "Then find a way to reshape the seal."

"I tried it, but I can't do it." Tianshu said, "The seal was set by Feng Xiao himself. Even if the fairyland is still in its heyday, the sum is not enough to reshape it. His seal."

"No."

"What did you say?"

"I mean, there should be a way to strengthen the seal." Feng Qi raised his eyes and said, "The three treasures left by Feng Xiao."

Tianshu said in confusion. : "Didn't it say that there are no such three treasures?"

Feng Qi hesitated for a moment, and said softly: "I once met a ray of divine consciousness left by Feng Xiao in an illusion."

"What? ??!" Tian Shu stood up suddenly, seeming to realize that his reaction was too intense. He coughed lightly and walked to Feng Qi, "What did he say to you?"

Feng Qi looked at him weirdly, but didn't ask much. , Said truthfully: "He asked me to recapture the magic weapon stolen by the demons, find Mount Xumi, gather three treasures, and then reinforce the seal."

"...Now thinking about it, there are fictitious and real things in his words, but they are reinforced. As soon as the seal said, I don't think it would be fake. Only one thing I don't understand. He told me that by finding two magic weapons, you can learn what the one stayed in the Feng Clan, but why until now, we still don't have a clue."

Tianshu There was a long silence. After a long time, he asked, "He really said that?"

"Of course."

"Then I understand." Tian Shu looked at Feng Qi thoughtfully and said softly, "This matter." ...I will discuss with your brother, you go back first."

Feng Qi frowned suspiciously: "That's it?"

"What else do you want?"

Feng Qi smiled, "I know everything about my uncle, but what about me? Do you think your uncle is hiding something from me?"

"..." Tianshu turned around and turned back to the main position. "What on earth do I want to say?"

Feng Qi looked at him and said calmly, "Who am I?"

Tianshu's expression seemed to froze for a moment: "You are Feng. The second prince of the clan, who else can it be?"

"This is okay for others, let's close the door, it doesn't have to be the case." Feng Qi said, "The father picked me back on the battlefield, I I'm not from Fengming Valley. If you really don't know who I am, why do you treat me so favorably."

"...Uncle, who am I?"

Tianshu took a sip of the tea at hand, as if covering up. What, there is no answer.

Feng Qi stood up and said quietly, "Maybe I can ask another question. Uncle, what is the relationship between me and Feng Xiao?"

The atmosphere in Wenxin Hall suddenly became dignified. After a long time, Tianshu slowly said, "Don't you already know Is it?"

Feng Qi frowned slightly, and heard Tianshu again: "You and Feng Xiao are actually connected by blood."

Feng Qi was startled: "But Feng Xiao obviously has no brothers and blood, and no wife, son or daughter... "

Tianshu interrupted: "Fengxiao, the first phoenix between heaven and earth, you never thought about why he has no descendants, but my Phoenix family still regard him as an ancestor?"

"...Phoenix was born in Tianhuo." Among them, the ancestor of the phoenix itself was the incarnation of the sky fire."

"At the beginning, Feng Xiao came to the world with the sky fire and was born in the mortal world. The heavenly gods came and lifted him to the gods and brought him to the gods. And those who were left in the mortal world. The flames of the sky absorbed the power of the Fengxiao Conferred God, and gave birth to a new phoenix."

"That power is not enough to make other Phoenix Conferred Gods ascend to the sky, but it gave them cultivation talents. Their ancestors cultivated for generations, and eventually they rose to immortals , I found a place called Fengming Valley in Xianyu and settled down, and then I became the Feng Clan now."

Feng Qi: "Then I..."

Tianshu looked at Fengqi with a serious expression and Chen Ken: "You are a phoenix incarnate from the fallen skyfire of Fengxiao."

Fengqi said in confusion: "So, this is how I can open the seal of Fengxiao's deed. The reason?"

"Um... maybe." Tianshu ducked his eyes, took a sip of tea, and continued, "There was a divine power in the blood of the Feng clan, but the years have changed, and we have gradually lost this. Divine power. Only you are different. You are the existence in this world, closest to Feng Xiao."

Feng Qi vaguely felt that there was something wrong with this, but he couldn't say: "Then why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Tian Shu stretched his hands. "What's the use of telling you? Your cultivation level is indeed high, and you may even inherit part of Feng Xiao's power. But you are like him, not him. You can't count on your child to deal with the demons."

Feng Qi looked for He retorted without saying a word, and was skeptical: "Well, it seems to be the truth..."

Tian Shu said: "If you understand, go back, don't think about it all day. We will deal with the matter of the Demon Race, so you don't have to worry about it anymore. "

Yes..." Feng Qi was very confused by what Tianshu said, but couldn't say anything weird at the moment, so he had to say goodbye, "That disciple retired first."

He thought, and withdrew from the Hall of Inquiry.

The door of the Hall of Questions was closed, Tianshu took a long breath and drank the cold tea, and said angrily: "It's really grown up, it's getting harder and harder to deceive--"

Before he finished, Feng Qi Suddenly opened the door of Wenxin Temple.

Tianshu was so frightened that his hands were shook, and the tea spilled all over his body: "Why are you back again?"

"Sorry." Feng Qi didn't hear what he said just now, and went straight to the table, picked up the food box, and said, "Buy it for my little dragon." I forgot to take the pastry."

Tianshu was frightened by him, and he was in a cold sweat, and Feng Qi stepped out of the hall again, then annoyed: "Are you going down the mountain privately again?!"

Feng Qi ignored him and slid away quickly.

The author has something to say:

Tianshu: Feng Qi is too difficult.