thirty one

harry helped aurelia on the train as her injury still wasn't healed completely

harry helped aurelia on the train as her injury still wasn't healed completely. aurelia muttered a thank you and limped forward, pressing her hands on the walls of the compartment to balance herself. harry sighed, knowing that she won't sit with him despite his constant efforts.

"sit with me atleast. you're injured for god's sake." harry called out, sliding the door of an empty compartment while his eyes were fixed on aurelia.

"i'm fine harry." aurelia called over her shoulder, giving him a small smile to which he nodded and moved in the compartment.

aurelia turned around and was about to open the door of the empty compartment she found when someone tapped on her shoulder from behind. the familiar smell of sweets which sadly aurelia couldn't taste, invaded her nose and she instantly knew who was behind her.

"theodore." she smiled, turning to look at him when all of a sudden a strong pair of arms were wrapped around her neck and she was engulfed in a hug.

"oh i'm so glad that you're okay." theodore sighed in relief, resting his chin on aurelia's forehead who was still trying to process the sudden touch. when aurelia was finally back to her senses she let out a small giggle,"i am. i already assured you that i'm okay theodore."

"you don't how much i freaked out after reading your letter." theodore claimed, pulling away from aurelia whose cheeks had now acquired a light pink shade,"and the fact that i couldn't see you until now wasn't helping much."

the engine took a start all of a sudden causing aurelia to loose her balance but was able to achieve it again by holding theodore's arms.

"you shouldn't stand for long, come on." urged theodore, sliding the door of the compartment for aurelia to step in.

aurelia took a seat while theodore placed the aurelia's and his bag aside and proceeded to give his feet a rest.

"i didn't get to taste the sweets you sent." aurelia suddenly spoke up, catching theodore's attention who was looking out of thw window,"it all burnt before i could eat it."

aurelia took a seat while theodore placed the luggage aside and proceeded to give his feet a rest."i didn't get to taste the sweets you sent." aurelia suddenly spoke up, catching theodore's attention who was looking out of the window,"it all burnt before i could eat it."

"i have more." theodore smiled, getting up to the bag he had kept aside. he carefully opened it, making sure not to splutter his other belongings around and pulled out a sweets box.

aurelia's eyes fell on the scarf she had sent him as a christmas gift lying in his bag causing a smile to appear on her lips.

theodore zipped the bag shut and plopped down besides aurelia, passing the box to her.

"thank you." aurelia grinned, digging inside the box and ate one of the sweets, her eyes instantly getting shut for a flicker of seconds to savor the taste,"its so good!"