The girl walked away with a Heavy Heart and left  the boy with a Broken Heart.

________________________

Seri moved to a less crowded area in the Park. Sitting down on a bench , she pulled out her phone.

Scrolling through the pictures , she exhaled deeply. She felt so bad yet she did not regret what she said to him.

Jeno had special place in her heart and she couldn't deny it. Maybe it fate was in their favour , they would have a happy ending.  If not,  she'll probably end up with Yeonjun.

Seri rubbed her hands , she had to talk to Hyunjin and Seyeon on why they did it. Was this Lady so powerful?

" Tiffany? That's her name right?". She murmerd as she stood up , it was getting quite late and she didn't want Yeonjun to get worried about her.

Walking out , she hummed a song as she pulled out her phone , untangling the Head phone.  She connected it and smiled when she saw a Text from Yeonjun.

Adorning a big smile , Seri started typing her reply to him.

She continued her journey home but she never reached home that night nor did her message get sent.

________________________

Yeonjun maintained a poker face in front of Seri's soulmates except for Jeno and Yangyang. 

They weren't present and Yeonjun had to admit , out of her soulmates , he preferred those two.

Jaemin , Haechan,  Renjun and Shotaro was sitting in front of him. None of them brave enough to met his eyes.

The Japanese guy is cute

" Well ? What did you call me here for ?". He said while sipping his drink.

Renjun glanced at Haechan who nodded.

" We wanted to tell Seri wha-"

" She knows , your mum told her ". Yeonjun replied , pointing at Haechan. " Which means i know also so what is it ?".

" Does she hate us ?." Jaemin asked this time. Yeonjun simply clicked his tongue and leaned back.

" I guess she doesn't hate you , how can she ? She's your soulmate". The pink haired boy stated simply.

" But i telling you this , just because you're sorry doesn't mean she's going to come back , You gotta work for it and If I see one mistake from your side , Im snatching her away". Yeonjun smirked and stood up. Yawning he grinned " See You later ".

Haechan groaned " Why is he so Hard to break through? ". Shotaro nodded and mumbled just audible enough for the rest to her.

" He's the Iron Wall defending the Diamond ".

___________________________

Yeonjun opened his door and yelled " I'm home Seri! ". He locked the door and looked around.

Why is the house so dark ?

" Seri ? ". He called again. Quickly switching on all the lights , he opened all the doors expecting her to be there.

" Seri ! Come out this isn't funny ". He was worried , he was panicking. 

" If this is A joke , I won't talk to you ". He Said as a bad feeling settled in him. Negative thoughts filled his head.

Yeonjun ruffled his hair in frustration.  Picking up his phone to dial Hyunjin , he made sure she wasn't actually home.

His phone rang and an unknown number popped up.

" hello ? This Is choi Yeonjun speaking? " . He didn't have time to wait for this random call.

" Hello Mr.Choi , this is from the Seoul Police Department , One of our constables found a wallet and phone near The Park-."

" Is she there with you ?". He was going frantic.

" We reviewed the CCTV surveillance and she was there " the police man paused before slowly saying.

" We suspect this is a Kidnapping case ".

_________________________

👀

Well that changes everything.
Maybe three or four more chapters before i officially close this book.

Idk what im supposed to feel...

Anyways your opinion?