2

[ C h a p t e r : 2 ]

Seri giggled happily as she wrapped the six boxes prettily

Seri giggled happily as she wrapped the six boxes prettily. She had stayed up last night and made the boys chocolate.

Tying the ribbon and examining the box , she felt so Proud of herself. Picking it up , she
placed it into her bag , she had to go early.

Taking her bicycle, the girl moved quickly. Locking her bicycle and Pocketing the key. She saw Hyunjin who was carrying a bunch of Flowers.

" Hyunjin! ". Seri waved as she came closer . Hyunjin grinned at her and the minute she came next to him.

He picked up a single Red rose and placed it behind her ears. Seri blinked and chuckled.

" So what made you come early?".

" I made chocolate and yes you may come later ". Seri said as she nudged Hyunjin who placed the flowers in Seyeons locker.

" So you over yuri ?".

" I think so ". Hyunjins reply was vague and seri decided to not prompt anymore.

Opening her soulmates locker, she placed the chocolate and note inside it before making her way to her locker.

As she was going to open it, someone placed their hand on her eyes and whispered " Guess who Pearl ? ".

" Hm...is it the only guy who can race to my heart? Yangyang? ".

He laughed and turned her
" Bingo ". Seri chuckled as Yangyang placed his both hands on either side of her.

" Should i ask where the others are ?".

" Nah , im here to thank you for the chocolate ". He said before pressing his lips on hers.

He broke the kiss and murmured
" I got something for you .."

" You did ? You didn't have too ".

Yangyang lazily looked at her before pulling out a necklace. It was a silver necklace with a small pearl attached to it.

Seri gasped " It's so pretty...".

Softly smiling, he put the necklace around her neck and fastened it.

" There .."

She was about to say something when suddenly someone pulled her away.

" Babe!".

The familiar Cologne entering her nose, she grinned and squeezed him back.

" Oh hyuck ". She softly said.

" Okay okay , enough hugging her Haechan ". Renjun said as he glared at him.

Donghyuck laughed and broke the hug.

" Actually We loved Your chocolates! ".

" Thank you guys ". Seri said pleased at the fact , they enjoyed it so much. No effort gone to waste.

" Not to mention the White Chocolate in it ". Jeno said.

Seris smile flickered for a minute before she nodded.

" I Have an idea ". Shotaro began
" lets all go on a date ?".

" a group date? ". Jaemin asked as he flirted with Seri who rolled her eyes but flirted back.

Renjun nodded " At least we won't have to fight with each other ".

Seri nodded " so we'll met at the cafe at 5?".

" At 5 ". The boys chorused before making their way to class. Suddenly they stopped and ran back.

" What's wron-!?". Six bouquets were pushed towards her as she struggled to hold them. They smiled and was about to say something when the bell rang.

There was a bouquet of roses from Jaemin lilies from jeno sunflowers from Haechan orchids from Renjun , Daisies from Shotaro and Iris flowers from Yangyang.

She had to admit Yangyang was pretty creative when he wanted to be.

Seri stared at their retreating figures and and smiled brightly seeing the flowers but she frowned in confusion.

" I never made White Chocolate though? ".

She turned around and carefully placed all the flowers in , she needed to go home and find some vases to keep them in.

As she locked the door , she gasped when someone smiled down on her.

She took a step back before her eyes widened when she recognised the guy.

" No way.....". Her voice faltered.

The guy grinned and Responded with his deep voice .

" Yes Way ".

___________________

Seri led him to the Cafeteria and they sat down. A big smile adorning their faces.

" Yeonjun when did you come? ". Seri asked as she bit into her sandwich.

She was glad she didn't have morning classes.

Yeonjun laughed " Two days back , i some how saw Hyunjin yesterday so he told me and i was like lets surprise you !".

He munches on his sandwich as seri occasionally looked at him.

He had Definitely changed , his face had if possible became more handsome and well defined.

His lip ring made him even look more cool and hotter.

Yeonjun looked at the time and said " Oh? I gotta go , I'll see you around kay? ". He said as he hugged and walked away before pausing.

He turned back and looked at him.

" Seri? Promise you'll keep an eye on your surroundings ?".

Seri raised an eyebrow " What?".

" Just promise me ".

" Okayy okay...i promise i will ".

Seri watched him go her thoughts already messed up , why did Yeonjun say that?.

But the only thing He could think was this thing.

Please don't let him Catch her

#HappyJaehyunday

Happy valentines day to those who have boyfriends , to those who have Girlfriends and to single pringles like me :)

Anyways what's ur thought?

Isn't Yeonjun her suitor? Or the white chocolate mystery.