14

[ C h a p t e r  :  1 4 ]
_________________

[ C h a p t e r  :  1 4 ]_________________

The boys were no doubt excited. 

They were meeting their soulmate , of course they were a bit hesitant but then , she was her soulmate.

And the boys had a sleepover at Jeno's house basically stalking her social media.

Turns out she had A Tik Tok account which she barely used and only a few videos uploaded.

Shotaro swore to make tiktok videos with her making the boys chuckle at his enthusiasm.

The girl had also accepted their follow request and had even followed them back!

Currently they had two more hours to kill before They had to go to the cafe and Jeno was immediately regretting for inviting them to his place.

Renjun was busy sketching while yangyang and Haechan were having a high pitch battle. Jaemin was sipping his 4rth cup of coffee which was black in colour. Shotaro was doing a tiktok.

He didn't have space to sit anywhere in his room. And God they should have invited Chenle too if they were going to scream like dolphins.

At least Renjun and Shotaro was normal.

He wasn't going to even think about jaemin. That guy was hyper .

" Guys , let's go out " he grumbled as he pushed them out within them protesting but they weren't a match for Jeno's strength.

They walked along the streets talking.

" Say , what did your girlfriend say ? " Shotaro asked as he sipped his bubble tea.

Renjun sighed " Told her i was busy " . It was obvious that Renjun doesn't like to lie but he couldn't push his soulmate away.

Haechan glanced at him and looked back at Yangyang who had a thoughtful look on his face.

The other agreeing along with him. Jaemin wordlessly listened to them and stopped walking as his eyes fixed on a figure sitting on a bench in the park.

" Isn't that Seri? "

______________________

Seri was panicking.

What was going to happen today? She was going to met her soulmates and she had no idea if she was ready for it.

Yeji being a nice girl came over and comforted the girl.

" The minute you feel awkward just tap something and I'll whisk you away effortlessly "

Yesterday the both of them had also hung out a bit after their daring escape.

Which to Seri's happiness,  she had taken a video of .

Yeji was Hyunjin's cousin but they looked identical and sometimes acted as twins to get out of situations.

Not to mention,  yeji had even picked out an outfit and stayed the night.

Around 2 pm , Seri said " This is too much , let's go out " she was practically begging.

Having nothing to do , Her mind was entirely preoccupied with the boys. And she needed to get her mind away from them.

Yeji nodded and the two girls walked towards the park. Seri sipping her Coke and Yeji eating an ice cream.

Sitting down Alone,  Seri looked around humming a song she had recently been hooked on.

She placed the Cup down and glanced up straight.

Her eyes falling on someone familiar.  She nervously looked around where Was Yeji when you needed her ?

She could recognise the boys even at a distance and was that a talent?

" SERI ! "

The girl gulped , Yeah that was Jeno.

The girl stood up and was tackled down. She gasped as she felt two hands wrap around her waist.

Effortlessly lifting her.

"  Oh my go-Jeno " she said as she on instinct held onto to him.

Jeno grinned " I missed you " . She giggled and was going to ask him to place her back down.

He placed her down and  immediately Carried her ,  making the girl yelp in surprise.

" What are you doin? "

" Giving you a ride " he said as his hands secured her thighs.

Shotaro scoffed " Hyung! " and pouted with the resr following them.

The boys were all mentally cooing on how cute she was when she pouted .

" God , i could kiss her now " Haechan murmerd under his breath.

Renjun eyed him and stepped forward. Taking the imitative.

" Hello Seri " he looked at her face for any expression.  A small small on his face.

The girl smiled the most brightest smile they ever seen and showed her eye smile.

" Hello Renjun "

His heart fluttered and he felt a blood rushing to his Face. He wasn't supposed to feel this.

But god .

He was already whipped for her.

Boys are complicated - like ???

The long awaited confrontation or meeting.

It's 9 : 55 am and i have classes

H E L P

also the Jisung , " Follow me to the rooftop "  video today! !!!