5

[ C h a p t e r  :  5 ]
_____________________

Seri took a shower and made dinner before she could finally relax

During dinner, the girl called Hyunjin telling him everything that had happened.

" so you are telling me that he called you love?" Hyunjin was at peace at the fact she didn't run away .

Honestly Seri was glad that jeno didn't mention the running away part cause that was really embarrassing now that she thought about it.

Why are my Soulmates exactly my different ideal types .

Does that mean I'm there ideal type ?
No way but a girl can hope

Giggling, the girl bid him bye .

Finishing her jobs , the girl walked towards her room before plopping down on the bed.

Quickly going under the blanket , a soft smile made its way towards her lips. Picking up her phone from the charger , she saw her Campus page buzzing.

Golden couples✔️

We have got the confirmation that The rumoured couples are definitely dating.

Haechan is dating his girlfriend Hina of 3 years , Jaemin and Sunhee , Renjun and Seyeon YangYang and Miri.

All of them Have been dating for almost 3 years.

We hope they stay happy .

Seri was not happy. How was she supposed to be happy ? Unless they were not her soulmate.

But they were but before she could dive in deep , her phone buzzed.

! Jeno has texted you !

Hey

Hey

I guess you saw the news ?

Hmmm 
Are you going to tell them ?

Are you free now ?
Can I call you ?

Sure
( Read )

A  few seconds later , her phone rang , accepting the call , she cleared her throat.

" Hey " his deep voice sending shivers through her.

" hi , so what did you want to talk about jeno ?"

" I think you know that me and Shotaro are the only single ones " he said slowly .

" Yeah and the others are in a relationship?"

" they really Aren't a fan of Soulmates and I haven't had a single girlfriend In my life "

" Wait-ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?!" She screamed shocked at the fact that Jeno was single .

Jeno chuckled " Hmm , yeah what about you ?"

" I wanted my Soulmates to be my first"
She said as she combed her hair.

" I'll be walking you tomorrow "

" Sureee jenoo " she agreed knowing that he probably won't take no for an answer.

" go to bed love "

" bye "

" and I love you Seri and you don't have to say It back "

" jeno I love you bye " she cut the phone without waiting for his reply and Squealed.
She only knew this boy for a day and here she was falling for him.

And oh boy , she had no regrets .

______________

Jeno drove home after dropping Seri at her home. The wind hitting his face but nothing could make him annoyed.

He found his soulmate and he was over the moon. Pulling up in the garage , he wondered about what different presents he should buy.

He felt like seri liked simple things and not expensive brands based on what he managed to understand after stalking her Instagram.

Orchids or roses ?
Sunflowers of Lilies?

Opening the door , his mum caught the big smile on his face.

" Why does my son look so happy?"

" something great happened to me " and was going to go up before he again peeked in the kitchen.

" Mum ?"

Mrs.Lee turned around and was going to ask why he had called her but he interrupted her.

" Roses or lilies ?"

Mrs.Lee had an idea but this confirmed it. A smile blossoming on her face.

" Begin with roses okay "

" And mum don't tell the others " with that she saw him run upstairs.

Mrs.Lee was a woman who kept her words and she wasn't going to tell the other mums and the 00 liners.

Jeno deserved this and as a mother , it was her job to make sure he got that.

Too bad she couldn't say the same for the rest.