6

C h a p t e r :  6
_______________________

C h a p t e r :  6_______________________

The two were perfect actors.  They casually met with the others and seri introduced Yeonjun to them .

Around A week has passed as they both pretended as everything was fine.

Yeonjun went behind their backs and spied on them and made some excuse to Hyunjin saying His brother wanted him.

Hyunjin grinned at her and Seri smiled back before looking back at Yeonjun.

Every time her soulmate touched her , seri flinched but smiled at them.

" Hey Baby ". Haechan said as He leaned into her neck. Something she enjoyed so much,  she hated it so much.

Renjun looked at her a bit confused. He picked up on alot of her strange behaviour but he just couldn't place it.

But she seemed pretty normal?

They even took her on a date and acted as if nothing was wrong but seri knew better.

Jaemin exchanged glances with jeno who gestured to the door. Yeonjun caught this and exclaimed " OH seri , remember the project ". He grabbed her and dragged her away.

" Woah...what's up ?".

Yeonjun placed a finger on his lips and whispered " See they are going somewhere ". True to his words , all of them were walking away.

" Im going to follow them ". Seri said. Yeonjun looked at her eyes wide " What no ! Hey wait ".

Seri silently followed them .

She saw them all walk into a classroom and she scoffed.

" To say i trusted Hyunjin and Seyeon ".

A few minutes a group of girls walked in and Seri's jaw dropped.

" okay.... i only know Hina and Who the hell are these beauties? ".

Anger filled her. And in anger , someone's mind would be clouded. And that was exactly her mind.

She waited for around 10 minutes and walked to the door.

Opening it , her eyes widened when she saw Her soulmates with a girl. In college?

Yangyang looked at her and took a step forward.

" Seri..we can explain ".

By this time almost every one she was there. She Caught the guilty look on their faces.

A smug grin adoring her face " I expected nothing less ". She took a step forward " Really jeno?". Pure disappointment replacing the smugness.

Jeno avoided her eyes. He couldn't met her eyes. He had Broken her.

Or had he ?

Or had them ?

Because the Seri standing in front them was standing straight and facing them.

" who are you bitch ". Seri asked the girl next to jeno who huddled down seeing her terrifying face.

" I'm his fiancé. ..".

Seri became expressionless as her eyes drifted to Hyunjin and seyeon.

Raising her middle finger at them , seri opened the door and stormed away.

____________________________

As she finally became alone , she leaned against a wall . Tears streaming down her eyes. 

Chuckling " At least i didn't cry in front of them ".

She stood straight as the memory flashed back into her mind. How could they kiss her when their lips were on someone else?

A wild idea came into her mind. Something she actually never thought about.

She licked her lips and ran towards Yeonjuns apartment. She hoped he was there because he wasn't with her when she confronted them.

She pounded on his door. Waiting for him to open the door.

Yeonjun opened the door , hair dishevelled confused.

Seri knew there was no going back but returning the favor sounded so tempting and The Devil was whispering in her ear.

" whats u-". He was cut off when Seri walked in , locking the door and placing her lips on his.

Yeonjuns eyes widened as seri moved back.

" seri this is wrong,  you have like 6 boyfriends ".

" No it isn't. ..i confronted them so i think its perfectly fine ".

Yeonjun was slowly being pushed back.

Seeing a confident seri , it in a way turned him up.

" Seri...Are you sure? ".

She giggled " Yea...no strings attached right?  Friends with benefits? ".

Yeonjun was genuinely confused but fuxk was she so hot. This was wrong but now he was considered it.

He leaned down on her as his arms went around her body. His lips almost on her neck.

" Friends with benefits ".

___________________

👀
Back to Square one i guess

Lots of Drama incoming. Is it because of the mystery man? Or A family issue?

I wonder?

STREAM DONT CALL ME

and why are there suddenly so much of bullying rumors??

N e ways is it going too fast?