You're Such a Weirdo

Start from the beginning

     It doesn't matter what I wear. Plus, she was in her pajama's while we were FaceTime-ing so it should be fine. (btw if for any reason you don't know what FaceTime is, it's just a simple video call, although you could've probably figured that out from the last couple of paragraphs.)

     "I was actually planning on changing out of this if you were coming over but you said you liked it so I don't see a point."

     "It's cute."

     "Thanks."

     For the next 15 minutes or so we talked about random things, blabbing on about our favorite TV shows, anime, boys love, etcetera. I pulled up at Kaede's house and immediately saw Kaede's doorknob turning and her hanging up the phone. Then Kaede but out of her house and rushed barefoot to my car just to say 'hi'.

     "It's cold out today, should you really be out here barefoot?"

     "Oh, you're right!" She but paused, "But I don't wanna go inside without you so hurry up."

     "Okay okay, on my way." I said.

     I reached over to grab the door knob and lift myself out of my car and grab Kaede's hand.

     "Let's head inside."

     Something's really off today, about Kaede, she seems a lot peppier today. Not sure what's up with that, and I don't think it's a necessarily bad thing, but it's weird for sure.

     "Kaede."

     "Hm?"

     "You seem really happy today, why's that?"

     "Dunno. Just feel happy today."

     "You're such a weirdo."

POV: Nagisa

     "Woah! You're house is so big!" I exclaimed admiring the sheer size of Karma's surprisingly tidy house.

     "You can calm down now. Jeez, it isn't that big." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

     "You have so many drawers." I said, faking an awed expression just to tease Karma. (A reference to another Karmagisa fanfic on fanfiction.net called Fake Out by, MerpsiclesTheGreat.) 

     "Fuck off."

     "Can't handle a joke I see."

     "You're right."

     "It's no fun if you just give up and admit to it."

     "I'm getting bored of talking to you, let's just do something."

     "Asshole."

     "Can't take a joke I see."

     Dammit, he got me.

     "Go sit down, I'll get some stuff for us to do."

     After a few minutes of me sitting, Karma came out with a stack of disc cases. Half movies, half games.