I Want Orange Juice

POV: Nagisa

     "Nakamura!" I called over, realizing that I offered to bring her a drink without knowing where on earth her case of Coke is.

     "Yeah!?"

     "Where's your Coca Cola!?"

     "Next to the fridge!"

     " 'Kay!"

     I glanced towards the right side of the fridge knowing there would be nothing there but checking anyways. I walked over to the left side of the fridge where her counter was that slowly transformed into a white stove with a nice wooden cupboard overhead with a bright light on the under side lighting up that half of the kitchen. I expected to see a case of Coke on the floor beside the fridge. I looked up to the top of the fridge in terror, she put it on top.

     "Dammit."

     Being as short as I am, even as an adult, I can't reach the top of Nakamura's fridge. I started to feel embarrassed.

     "Uh, Nakamura!"

     "Yeah!?" She said, barely able to contain her laughter a few small giggles escaping her mouth, giving away her entire plan.

     "You dick!" I yelled.

     She then proceeded to burst into a fit of uncontrollable giggles.

     I watched Nakamura get up from the couch in the living room down the hall and walk over towards me. She gave me a soft pat on the head and walked over to the refrigerator, grabbed the case of soda from the top, and pulled out a Coca Cola for both of us.

     "Here." She said, extending her arm slightly to hand me the drink.

     I was reaching over to grab the soda when she grabbed my hand, lifted it up to her mouth, and kissed it. I blushed, I mean, of course I did! I'm starting to get tired of all these lame pranks. She's always teasing me.

     Jerk.

     "Stop." I said quietly pulling my hand away.

     "Okay, seriously, here." She said turning the soda sideways and placing it in my hand.

     I opened my soda slowly.

     *Crack*

     I opened it a little more.

     *PSHHHHHHHHTT*

     Soda started spewing everywhere, and so did Nakamura's laughter.

     I cracked my knuckles.

     I looked Nakamura in the eyes.

     And I started chasing her like there was no tomorrow.

POV: Karma (an hour later)

     I want orange juice.