You're Such a Weirdo

POV: Nakamura

     "So bored." I moaned, hanging half way off of the side of my bed.

     I wanna talk to someone but I don't want to bother anybody.

     Whatever.

     I grabbed my phone to call somebody because I couldn't hold in my boredom.

     Nakamura:  Hey Kaede can you call rn?

     Kayano: Sure

     I swiped away my page with the messages app opened and clicked the contacts app with a little telephone icon and scrolled down to the "K" section to find Kaede's number.

     *Jingle Jingle*

     *Jingle Jingle*

     "Hi!" Kaede said happily.

     "I can tell you're in a good mood."

     "I like to talk to you."

     "Awww."

     "I wasn't expecting a FaceTime."

     "I felt like seeing you."

     "Why don't you come over, if you've got the free time."

     "Should I come by right now?"

     "Yes!"

     "Jeez, you seem excited."

     "I can't tell you how much I've wanted you to come over."

     "Calm down Kaede, you're gonna explode or something."

     "Baaa!" She said thrusting her arms outward and falling down on her bed.

     This is when I noticed her outfit. She was wearing pajama pants and a long band T-Shirt for a band called Akoagigunuk. (Just Kunugigaoka backwards because I couldn't come up with a band name, Kunugigaoka being the school they go to in Assassination Classroom.)

     She's so cute.

     She picked her phone back up and blew her hair out of her face, "I exploded."

     "I can tell." I laughed.

     "I love your outfit." I complimented.

     "Huh?" She said looking down at her outfit, "It's just my pajamas."

     "Okay, well I'm gonna get in my car and start heading over to your house and I don't want to get distracted while I drive, so why don't we stop FaceTime-ing and just call and I'll put you on speaker-phone."

     "M'kay!"

     I hung up the phone and shifted our conversation over to just a simple call as I put on my slippers and walked out to my car.