I'm Sorry.

POV: Nagisa

     I opened my eyes and hurt my eyes squinting at the ceiling fan in my bedroom.

     "Nagisa, you've got company."

     "Huh?" I rolled over slightly then stretched out my back and sat up to look at Karma, "How'd you get my house key?" I asked looking at Karma's hand with a key hanging from his finger.

     "Jeez, you're a dick when you're tired. I brought Nakamura with me."

     "Sorry about that, I just didn't get much sleep last night."

     "Don't be sorry, It's my fault, I didn't think you'd take it so seriously."

     "It's not a big deal." I grabbed his hand to lift myself off of my bed.

     He put his arm around my shoulder and guided me to my living room and gestured towards Nakamura on the couch.

     "I'll be in your room, on my phone or something." He whispered, "Just start chatting with her, but keep in mind what the 'main topic' is."

     I nodded in understanding. I took a few steps and rounded a corner to sit down next to Nakamura on the couch.

     "Hey." I said quietly.

     "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." She told me.

     "I know."

     "Are you mad?"

     "No."

     "Are you upset at all?"

     "A little."

     "Like how? Sad, mad, disappointed?"

     "I'm mad at myself."

     "And why's that."

     "I probably caused you a lot of hurt because I couldn't realize how you felt, I always thought you were teasing me and I know that probably hurt you."

     "It did."

     "And I'm a little disappointed, in both of us."

     "Because?"

     "Because you were never able to clear up the air and let me know how you felt. But I also feel like that might be my fault because I'm the one who gave off that impression, like I backed you into a corner because you were afraid I would reject you."

     "That's what I was afraid of for the longest time, but it was no one's fault but mine, I was too caught up in my own nonsense to realize that I was just hurting myself for no reason, but Kaede helped me out of that situation and here we are."

     "I'm glad you've got good friends like that, who can always be there to help. Friends that are far better than me."

     "And that's what makes you a good friend. Rather than being jealous that I have friends like that, you're happy for me and support me. And that barely grazes the surface of how amazing you are."

     "I'm glad, that you think that highly of me. Honestly, I thought that you were angry at me, and that you hated me. Even though you confessed to me, I thought you hated me because you loved me, I know it's silly but that's really what I thought."

     "Sometimes, I wish it was that way. But I can't muster up that kind of hatred, I just love you too much. I think there's a line between madly in love, and so in love that it makes you mad, and I think I just barely over that line."

     "Damn, I suck. You were feeling all these emotions all this time, and I fell for Karma the moment we met back up at that hospital."

     "That's okay, Karma's a better match for you than I am. I think we belong in the friend category, even though I want to be with you, we wouldn't work together at all. We have such a great friendship and it'd be a shame to just flip it on it's head like that."

     "Hey, come to think of it, Karma was stuck in a hospital bed wincing with every movement, and then just a week later he was visiting me at my house like it was nothing."

     "Hmmm. You're right. How suspicious."

     We both turned towards my bedroom door.

     "Oh, Karma." We cooed in unison.

POV: Karma

     "Wait a minute, you really think I faked being hurt? That's ridiculous. I recovered enough to start doing physical rehabilitation and I'm badass so I worked so hard I got better."

     "Suuurre." Nagisa and Nakamura both said sarcastically, staring at me suspiciously.

     "I'm telling the truth!"

     I continued, "I got appendicitis which, when it comes to rehab and when it's done with, is up to me and how hard I'm willing to work." I explained, "Make more sense now?"

     "I never really asked. Wait! That's not what I meant! I meant I'm surprised that I never asked why you were in the hospital." He sputtered out.

     I started cracking up, I couldn't stop. My laughs kept getting louder and louder, I started to tear up.

     "Oh, my god." I sighed, "Sorry, that was just really fucking funny."

POV: Nagisa

     I was starting to feel embarrassed. Why'd he have to laugh at me like that, okay fine, I guess it was pretty funny. But he could've at least, I don't know! But he could've done something.

     "Don't pout." Karma said, hugging my head into his chest.

     I pushed him off and said, "Stop, that's embarrassing."

     "It's just the 3 of us." He told me.

     "Exactly, you can't just wait until Nakamura goes home?"

     "Okay okay, I'm sorry."

     "Apology accepted."

POV: Nakamura

     They're so cute.

     Okay, a lot to talk about, first of all, very short chapter. Second of all, I'm sorry if this chapter didn't make much sense, there was a lot of scrambled conversation, this was mainly because these were just really hard topics so explain, but I tried my best. And third of all, Karma's explanation about rehab and stuff, I don't know much about appendicitis, so don't be mad at me if I got it wrong, and if it seemed really strange and awkward, that's because I needed Karma to have an excuse to have recovered so suddenly, sooo, don't feel confused I guess.