My Nagisa

POV: Nagisa

     *Knock Knock Knock*

     A few knocks at my door woke me up from my slumber. I'm normally a pretty heavy sleeper, but this time around, I was having trouble falling asleep and was just floating on through, right on the line between awake and asleep.

     Left foot on the floor, right foot on the floor, stand up straight, and rush to open the door.

     "Nagisa!" Karma exclaimed, " 'Morning."

     "Good morning." I said back, rubbing the morning tears out of my eyes.

     "How do you know where I live?"

     "I asked Nakamura and she sent me your address."

     "I hope you don't kill me while I sleep."

     He laughed at my joke which made me feel really good inside.

     "Can I come in?"

     "Sure, come sit down, I said gesturing towards my couch in the middle of the living room."

     "I'm gonna go get something for us to do, what should I bring down."

     "Horror movies."

     "Don't got any."

     "Romantic ones?"

     "I do have a couple."

     "Bring 'em down."

     "Aye aye cap'm." I said climbing up the stairs to go get a romantic movie.

     "I can make breakfast if you want!" Karma called up to me from the other room.

     "I'm not really hungry right now, plus, I kinda wanted to make it with you if you don't mind!" I called back down.

     "Alrighty then!"

     After a few minutes I had 3 romantic movies in my hand. One was an anime movie called, One Night Too Many, and the other two were live action, titled, I'll Miss You, and No Turning Back.

     I handed them to Karma he looked at them and gave me a thumbs up so I cracked open the one titled One Night Too Many and put in my DVD player.

POV: Karma (45 min later)

     Nagisa seems uncomfortable, I've been snuggling him into my side this whole time but he never snuggled me back. I should ask him.

     I looked over at Nagisa and there I saw, the cutest thing to ever live on earth. He was asleep snoring quietly with gentle breaths.

     I guess I should take him back up to his bed, but I don't wanna stop snuggling with him and he'd probably feel pretty embarrassed if he woke up and saw me in his bed snuggling him. In that case, I guess it couldn't hurt to stay like this a little longer. 

     I sat and stared at him for a little while longer and before I knew it the credits of the movie had already started, I didn't bother starting a new one because I knew that if I did I would wake up Nagisa.