"Come on." And with that, he pulled me with him as he treads towards the entrance of the amusement park.

Ipinilig ko ang ulo ko at napangiti. Sa pagkakataon na ito ay ako naman ang naunang maglakad at hinahatak siya.

We went inside the amusement park, and as I gazed at the surrounding, I couldn't stop but to chuckled and thought that the both of us seemed like a high schooler or college students, dating.

I have this silly grin plastered on my lips as I roamed my sight at the park. Which should we go first?

"Let's eat first," biglang sambit ni Zeiger.

I looked at him and pursed my lips. "Hindi pa ako gutom. Gutom ka na ba?"

"Not really. So where do want to go first?" he said as he surveyed the place.

I beamed and I dragged him again towards the line where you buy the ticket for the carousel.

Natigil ako sa paglalakad nang tumigil si Zeiger at hinatak ako. I looked at him questioningly. He have this scowl on his face as he looked at me and the ride a few meters away from us.

"Are you damn serious, Elaine?" he asked with disbelief.

"What?" I grinned.

"We're going to ride that?" he uttered and gazed at the ride with grimace.

"Oo nga! What's the problem with that?" tanong ko habang pinipilit na huwag ngumisi.

He frowned. "We're too old for that."

"We're not! I'm turning 25, while you just turned 26! Tara na kasi! Carousel isn't just for kids, 'no." I pulled him but he didn't move an inch on where he stand.

"Zeiger!" I glowered at him.

"No," he uttered firmly.

Nabitawan ko siya at kunot na kunot ang noo siyang tinignan. He stared back at me with firmness, not backing down on his decision.

I sighed and nodded in defeat. "Okay... Saan mo gusto pumunta?" I said, trying to sound unaffected.

His gaze didn't leave me so I looked away. Feeling ko kasi if I stared back at him, he'll see and know how disappointed I am right now.

He didn't say a word. Tinignan ko siya at ngumiti ng pilit. "Dali na. Saan mo gusto?"

He heaved a sigh and closed his eyes tightly. I just gawked at him as he ran his fingers through his hair until he opened his eyes and it gaze straight to me. I flinched and looked away.

Zeiger took my hand and pulled me making me looked at him questioningly at his back. But I halted when I realized where we were heading.

He glanced at me, brows furrowed. "What?"

"Akala ko ba ayaw mo?" Kunot noo ding tanong ko.

Nagkibit balikat siya at hinatak muli ako at ako naman ay nagpatinaanod lang. A smiled stretched on my lips as I felt my eyes twinkled with glee and I couldn't help but to chuckle.

The moment we seated ourselves on the carousel, tinignan ko si Zeiger na nakasakay sa isa pang kabayo na nasa likuran ng kabayong sinasakyan ko, napahalakhak ako.

He's still on his business attire, with his coat and tie. His face was impassive and his mouth set in a hard line. With his get up, it doesn't match well in this place. His bossy aura doesn't really fit in this childish ride, and I couldn't help my self but to cackle.