"I'm okay. I think. Uhm, darling, is Fluttershy there?"

This question seemed to only drive Twilight over the edge more. "Are you crazy?! I'm sneaking my phone in the bathroom to check on you, no!"

I knew already that this was no use. Twilight was already worried and agitated. If I were to contact Shy, I needed to do so myself.

"I'm sorry I made you worry about me," I apologized. "Please rest assured that I'm alright."

"Good. We need to talk about everything soon, alright?"

"Alright."

"I love you," she said, which came out completely forced, making me cringe. Before I could think of a response, she hung up.

I wasted no time on my 'soon-to-be-ex', as I needed to call Fluttershy. The last memory I had of her was the news that she had died as a baby.

I could finally talk to her again. And give a real apology to her. The loops made me realize how badly I've treated her, she deserved something truly sincere. Taking a deep breath, I pulled up the app I normally texted Shy on.

I stared at my keyboard, watching my cursor blink as I struggled to find the words I desperately needed to say. I took a deep breath before settling on something.

hey shy, can we talk? i miss you a ton.

It wasn't good enough. Why was I struggling with sending one text when I had so much I needed to say to her? It took a minute of me just rereading those words over and over again before I sent the message.

I looked at the time in the corner of my phone, which was followed by me carefully placing the object on the concrete next to me. I had three hours left until school ended for AJ.

While I had already convinced myself I'd do anything to save her, I wasn't too keen on sitting on the same spot for 3 hours.

Three hours was a ton of time. The ride to Crystal Prep was only about twenty minutes, I could make it there and back and still have enough time to save AJ.

But something could happen to me on the way. Was I really willing to take that risk?

Grabbing my phone, I searched up 'bus times'. After a few minutes of searching for the official website, and inputting my location, I got an answer. The bus was arriving in five minutes.

My phone suddenly vibrated, notifying me of a text. It was from Shy.

The thought of her fragile turquoise eyes met my mind. How they used to break every time I said something to her.

Before everything, I never paid attention to her. I used her for everything, I constantly put her down for everything. I acted as if I was the only person who had problems.

And then the universe took her away in the loops. She died as a baby. She never got to experience a real-life because of me. The guilt was slowly chipping away at me, and I needed to do something before I was just an empty husk.

With that in mind, I quickly wrote back to her. Without any hesitation, I stood up from my seat and made my way to the bus stop.

As I stepped off the bus, my eyes immediately met Crystal Prep. Lucky for me, Shy's break period was only in a few more minutes, so all I had to do was wait.

I walked up the long row of stairs, nervous. I had planned out exactly what I'd do so I wouldn't miss the bus back to Canterlot.

It was straightforward. I would talk to Shy during her break, then quickly head back.