With one deep breath, her walls broke down. Tears streamed down her face as she gasped for air. Her hair covered her mascara-covered face as she sobbed. I watched from a distance not knowing what to do. I couldn't walk up to her, that'd be awkward, but I also couldn't leave her alone.

It was obvious she was acting like this because Twilight broke up with her. Rarity had never mentioned it all the times we were together, but from what I could see - Twilight meant a lot to her. The way she managed to hide all of this from me was heartbreaking. Sure, she was dramatic but I had never seen her tear herself apart like this.

After her breakdown on the driveway, she slowly stood up, completely silent. She tied her purple hair into a sleek high bun. She walked away from the remains of her phone, without even taking a look back.

Rarity left her driveway as if nothing mattered anymore. More than anything, I wish I could've known what was going through her head.

It had been at least a few hours since her meltdown. Rarity was sitting on a park bench, numbly, not doing anything but watching. She stared out into the forest in front of her, I sat on a play structure from a distance.

I also didn't have a clue where she was going with this. To my knowledge, she was going to arrive at school late, but she never mentioned how late. How long was I supposed to stay here, awaiting worriedly for her next move.

Unless I were to completely change her future now.

'There was no better time than the present,' some say.

Taking a deep breath, I stood up from the structure, and slowly made my way to the broken girl. I only had one chance to do this, if I fucked up, everything could end. There were no redos anymore.

As soon as these realizations coursed through my mind, a new feeling of nervousness hit me. It felt as if someone had given a vicious twist to my stomach.

Taking deep breaths, while walking towards her, I thought about what I would say. Just staring at her figure made me realize how much I missed her. The painful feeling of being without her had gotten worse as time went on.

"Hey, sugar cube?" I spoke with my softest voice when I was next to her bench. "Are you alright?" As soon as I asked those words, this toxic feeling within me seared through my chest.

I said the wrong thing, I said the wrong thing, my mind repeated.

Upon hearing my voice, I expected her to look up at me, cuss me out, and run. What she did instead was the opposite of what I expected.

Instead, she slowly looked up at me, her eyes completely puffy from the nonstop crying she partook in. Her face was dry from the tears and ruined makeup. "No," was all she responded.

"Is it- Is it okay if I sit next to you?" I asked attentively.

She didn't bother to say anything, she simply scooted over. The thoughts of me saying the wrong thing still swirled in my mind, but they were much quieter than before after this action.

I sat down, both of us on the other side of the bench, feet away. She wasn't doing anything but staring at the forest in front of her. I didn't know what else to do or say, so I joined her.

I had seen this day tons of times, but never from this specific angle. In front of this bench was a whole forest. From every corner, you could hear the birds chirp, the small breeze that would come through. From the distance, I heard water flowing down a creek. Everything seemed at place here, it seemed like everyone belonged.