𝙞𝙫. 𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙨.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"і kᥒ᥆ᥕ ᥡ᥆ᥙ. і'᥎ᥱ ᥕᥲᥣkᥱძ ᥕі𝗍һ ᥡ᥆ᥙ ᥆ᥒᥴᥱ ᥙ⍴᥆ᥒ ᥲ ძrᥱᥲm
і kᥒ᥆ᥕ ᥡ᥆ᥙ, 𝗍һᥲ𝗍 ᥣ᥆᥆k іᥒ ᥡ᥆ᥙr ᥱᥡᥱs іs s᥆ 𝖿ᥲmіᥣіᥲr ᥲ gᥣᥱᥲm"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Gasping up for air, Eloise eyes widened, the light causing a painful sensation through her head. Her hand slapped her chest harshly, attempting to get herself to stop panicking. She sat up too quickly, so now she had a headache and got dizzy.

Once she had caught her breath, the Original carefully slid her body off the bed she was on. Eloise's eyes wondered the room perplexedly. "What the bloody—"

"Are you okay?" A familiar feminine voice spoke quietly. When Eloise turned around, her eyes stumbled upon the vampire doppelgänger. Katherine. "I heard you wake up."

Eloise nodded, her lips parted and eyebrows furrowed. "Where am I, Katerina? How did I—" suddenly, all her memories hit her. Klaus happened. "Klaus."

"You're finally awake," Klaus, still in Alaric's body, spoke as he walked in. "I was getting impatient."

At the sound of his voice, Eloise sped over to him and smacked him in the face, which caused his whole head to move to the side. After, Eloise smiled cheekily at him. "So, I'm guessing that you had one of your witches snap my neck?"

In a low, almost ashamed voice, he admitted, "It was the only way I could get you here, Eloise." Hints of underlying anger showed in the way he talked, but Klaus knew better not to lash out now. It wouldn't win him any points and he wouldn't get a good reaction out of Eloise.

She raised her eyebrows amusedly. "All that work to get me here just so I can leave again," Eloise chuckled.

When she went to leave, Klaus stepped in front and stopped her from leaving. "I can't let you do that," Klaus gritted.

A needle filled with vervain came up, nearly stabbing her. However, Eloise's vampire powers kicked in and she caught it easily. Looking down at the needle, Eloise began to laugh at the pathetic attempt.

"Did you really think you could beat me? In that body?" Eloise spat, insulted. She looked up and down in pure disgust. "Come find me when you aren't a joke."

This time Klaus let her leave. He couldn't beat her in Alaric's weak, human body, he knew that, so he had to wait until he was back in his own. She wouldn't leave Mystic Falls, he was certain. She was too close to having her family back and Elijah was still daggered. Eloise wouldn't abandon them.