𝙞𝙞. 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙏𝙝𝙮 𝙀𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"᥆᥆һ, s᥆ ᥡ᥆ᥙ ᥕᥲᥒᥒᥲ 𝗍ᥲᥣk ᥲᑲ᥆ᥙ𝗍 ⍴᥆ᥕᥱr?  ᥆᥆һ, ᥣᥱ𝗍 mᥱ sһ᥆ᥕ ᥡ᥆ᥙ ⍴᥆ᥕᥱr. "

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

In was her second day in Mystic Falls, and Eloise was already busy. Earlier, Damon had invited her to come to his place so that he could introduce her to Stefan and so she could tell them information about Klaus.

As Eloise was pulling up into the driveway, her friend, who was on the phone, asked, "Are you sure you want to go through with this? Is taking Klaus down what you really want?"

The Original sighed, a frustrated smile plastering her face. "What I want is to be free of Klaus and get my family back, Kayla. And I don't care how I have to do it."

Kayla sighed, "I know that, Eloise. But if Klaus figures out what you're doing—"

Eloise cut her off and assured her friend, "What's he gonna do, Kayla, kill me?"

"He'll dagger you and store you in a box and leave you there for centuries. I can't imagine a world without my best friend," Kayla immediately retorted.

Ever since Eloise rescued Kayla from a fire back in 1659, the two have been close. Eloise took Kayla everywhere, including taking her on all her mini adventures with Kol. They were like three peas in a pod, that was until Klaus daggered Kol. Since then, it's just been Eloise and Kayla. No room for anyone else.

Sighing, Eloise bit her lip out of frustration. "It's worth a shot, okay? I can't just give up on my family." After a thousand years with the Mikaelsons, a thousand years of love, bad memories, good memories, Eloise wasn't just going to give up on them for her own selfish needs. She was a Mikaelson, she had to fight for her family until her last breath.

★・・・・・・★

"So this is the famous Salvatore house? Wow," Eloise muttered, not very impressed. Sure, it looked nice, but she's lived in far better.

"Don't be too amazed, we haven't even went inside yet," Damon cockily commented, which made Eloise roll her eyes at him.

Once they got inside Katherine went around the corner, facing the two of them. Katherine immediately jumped up in shock and fear before she sent a deadly looking glare at Damon.

"Damon, what the hell is she doing here?" Katherine shouted, her voice cracking slightly.

Eloise sent her a fake smile as she waved tauntingly at her. "Aw, I've missed you too, Katerina. We have so much to discuss."