𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

" ᥕᥱ ᥒᥱ᥎ᥱr ᥣᥱᥲrᥒ, ᥕᥱ'᥎ᥱ ᑲᥱᥱᥒ һᥱrᥱ ᑲᥱ𝖿᥆rᥱ."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Outside of the Salvatore house there Eloise was with the Salvatore brothers. They were trying to perfect their plan to take down Klaus. Other than a few minor details, Eloise thought their plan was pretty solid.

During her time with this group of people, Eloise formed a little attachment to them. Not because she herself was close to them, but because they were a family. She liked seeing the way they would protect one another; the love was undeniable. Perhaps it reminded her of her own family.

The youngest brother turned to Eloise and Damon as he asked, "You really think Bonnie can take on Klaus?"

Bonnie Bennet. Though Eloise didn't have many interactions with the young witch, she seemed nice. She was a Bennet witch, making her very powerful. Maybe not yet, but one day.

"Depends on how much power she can channel," answered Eloise, who shrugged her shoulders. "Klaus is an Original. It's going to take a lot of power to take him down."

Suddenly, it was like a light bulb went off in Damon's head. "How about we track him? Bonnie can do one of her witch tracking spells."

Stefan shook his head instantly, pacing back and forth. "Not without something of his."

And just like that, both Damon and Stefan's eyes were glued on Eloise. This made her look up from her phone and shake her head. "I don't have anything."

Quietness fell upon the three just as the wind began to blow softly. The wind danced in the woman's hair, causing her hair to go everywhere. This made a smile curve up on Stefan's face as he laughed lightly at her.

"Do you think he killed her?" Damon asked, trying to make his voice sound plain.

"Katherine?" Eloise asked, Damon nodding in response. Eloise pressed her lips together and shook her head. "Doubt it. He wants her to suffer for what she did. He's not going to give her a quick death."

Stefan ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair before he tensely crossed his arms. "It's not like she didn't have it coming."

Just then, the human doppelgänger opened the door, letting a man walk out. Elena thanked, "Thank you, Mr. Henry."

The Salvatore brothers thought it would be good if their house was in Elena's name. That way no dangerous vampires could enter. It could be a safe place for her.