CHAPTER 5

(A/N- UMM LOOK AT JAEHYUK?? BOUT FINE ASH- MAKES ME SICK. i havent updated in like 7 days but it's not like anyone cares lol☝🏽😋anywaysss let's proceed to the stupidness that is my story)

    TSUKISHIMAS POV

         I turn around on my side and rub my eyes as i start to wake up. I check my phone for the time and realize only a few hours had passed since we arrived at the air b&b. I get up and go to chug my bottle of water when I start to feel how dry my throat was. i stand and listen to see if I hear anything and then hear as the front door starts opening. Wait did everybody leave while I was asleep. I start to think. I open my door as I was about to go downstairs but then Alisha and Matt came out their room too. "Oh, so y'all have been here the whole time? So who's just now getting back?" I ask while softly jogging down the stairs.

I look back at them seeing that they're shaking their heads no. So what the hell man. That only leaves two people. Two interesting people. I think as I roll my eyes. . I get to the bottom and see y/n bringing in bags while on the phone laughing with someone. She starts putting groceries up, while I sit on a stool next to the bar popping grapes in my mouth. Y/n laughs a little as she finishes putting up the food and gets off the phone. "so. when did you leave?" I ask trying to make conversation."Earlier. Noticed there was no food here". She answered with a dry tone. I nod my head while getting off the stool and entering the kitchen.

"So..Who were you talking to on the phone?" I ask sticking my hands in my pockets while looking down at her. I leaned against the counter and awaited her response. "Um. Child none of your business, why are you asking me so many questions?" She says taking out some mint chocolate ice cream. I shrug my shoulders and take out two spoons. " Just wanted to know I guess, forget about it." I say as we sit down and start eating in silence. She hums in agreement that we should let it go and then goes back to scrolling on her phone.

———————————————————————————

It's been like 20 minutes and we're more than halfway through the ice cream. We look up and see how much we've eaten and start to laugh. I look up and tell her we should probably stop before we have major stomach aches. And I see her smiling while rising up to put the ice cream up. "Aren't you an athlete, you're not supposed to be eating so terribly." She says getting up to put the ice cream away.

I get up as well and put our spoons in the sink. "Well yeah, but I have time to work it off since that will be the last and only time I eat like that. I refuse to ruin my shape and how good of a player I am. Plus you're lucky your season just ended or you wouldn't be able to eat like this either. I say laughing a little as we both turn around to realize we're facing each other.

    In that moment we just stared at each other in silence. I leaned off the counter and moved a bit closer to her as she backed up in sync. Her back finally hits a wall and I raise my hand above her shoulder. (a/n- naw cuz imagine😋☝🏽🙄🥵) I leaned in to where i could feel the hotness of her breath hitting my face lightly.

"We can't do this." Y/n said while she looked in my eyes searching for something. "And why not? Would it be so wrong?" I asked while staying in the same position. She stayed silent and watched as our lips were centimeters apart. She then wiggled from underneath me and walked slowly back to her room.

I stand still and watch as she retreats while looking at me briefly. "Lets just pretend this never happened okay. Les go back to hating each other". She says while running up the stairs. I never hated her. I genuinely don't know why she would think that or why she would want to forget this. I scoff and as i'm on my way upstairs i notice a body hiding behind the couch. I look over and see kuroo.. I smack his head and go upstairs slamming my door.

KUROO POV(suprise pov change cuz why not🥵🥶)

        I hide behind the couch as I see y/n and skinnyshima next to the bar eating ice cream. I peak over and see them getting up to leave. I move my legs around as I was about to leave as well but then I hear them start to speak. The conversation lasted a while before all i heard was silence. oo they're being cordial with each other? i love to see it. I said smiling to myself.

      I look back up to see if they're gone and then see Tsuki hovering over y/n. omg omg omg omg noooo👁👁. I start clapping and rolling on the ground while trying not to make too much noise. I hear y/n say that they cant do this and I wonder how come. I see them get super close and start to chant do it in my head while manifesting that they'll kiss. I see y/n go up the stairs and roll my eyes. Dude my ship will never sail if tsukishima never apologizes and y/n never tells him what he did wrong. I say to myself as i was about to get up.  I hear the floor creak and hope that no one knows im down here.

   I close my eyes and cross my fingers hoping he doesn't know im here. I hear him inch closer to the stairs and hold my breath. Next thing I know, im getting smacked in the head. "owww you whore". I said as I watch him walk away with no remorse.

(A/N- okay i really don't think this chapter was too bad. I think it's progressing quite nicely. anyways sneaking in the fact that they might like each other. Think this book is gonna have 10-15 at most. Think that way it mostly covers what happens during spring break and then a little after they go back home. But idk fully yet. Until next time.)