CHAPTER 12

(a/n- it has been like 3-4 weeks since i've last uploaded🕴🏽😟i apologize. I'm gonna try to finish this book in the next 2-6 chapters maybe. I just have been doing so much stuff, i keep forgetting to work on this)

     Y/NS POV

While laying cuddled up next to tsuki we start to hear the downstairs door being knocked on. We look at each other and ignore it considering there are other people in the house. We turn up the tv and block out the other noise. Just as we were getting back into the grove of the move she walks in.. The one bitch who is the root of all my problems. We watch the door fly open and stare in shock.how did this bitch get in. "Um can we help you? We're in the middle of something." I say pausing the movie. Tsuki rubs the side of my shoulder.

Ana rolls her eyes and opens the door wider as she steps in more. "You can't help me hoe, but tsuki-wuki can." She said with her eyes fixated on him. I looked at him and gave him a closed mouth smile. I mouthed get your bitch before i do. And as soon as my sentence was done he groaned. "Alright ana you've been here 10 seconds and you're already doing the most. Get your bags and leave the same way you came in." He said rolling his eyes. I smiled softly and waited for her to move.

She moved quickly to the bed and sat at the foot of it. I looked in between them as they just stared at each other. Without turning his head my way he unwrapped me from his arm and scratched his nose. "Y/n. leave." I look at him like he's crazy and sit there in shock. "Um pardon m-" before i can finish my sentence he cuts me off. "I said leave. I need to speak to her alone." I look between them again and decide its not worth it. I purse my lips together and stand up. I slam his door behind me and make my way to my room. I grab a bag and a get some night clothes and my necessities.

Im being childish as hell right now but I dont want to stay here tonight. I want to be able to sleep without thinking shes gonna kill me. I grab my stuff and go to the kitchen asking akaashi if I can get his addy and spend the night there. He of course says yes and I make my way to my car. I connect my maps and try my best not to get lost. I finally make it to his house and realize it's a damn mansion. Well like a big ass family house. A house where if a mom and father have like 6 kids and a dog.

      I let him know that im here and he comes out with his arms open

I let him know that im here and he comes out with his arms open. I grab my bag and make my way into his arms. "I've missed you bestie. Thought you abandoned me for a second." He said closing the front door behind us. I giggled and said, "never that. That's why I would always text you back. I could never abandon you." I said while taking in my surroundings. "Are you the only person who lives here?" I ask letting my curiosity get the best of me. He takes my bag from me and leads me upstairs."Yes I am the only one here. I just like having space, I usually always have people like family over so it's no problem for me." He says. hmm seems kind of sus to me. Big ass house with only one person..