Heather-Conan Gray

No one's pov

I still remember the third of December...

It was a cold december morning, the third, Marinette, being late to school as usual
"You made it" Alya laughs at Marinette who is out if breath from running to school.

Marinette pov

"Marinette you dropped this" Chloé hands me my pencil bag, must have fallen out when I was running.
"Oh um thanks Chloé"
"Yeah no problem" she smiles at me and walks past me and Alya.
"What the" Alyas jaw is dropped,
"Why was she... nice?"
"Girl I have no clue. But I like the attitude change."
"Hey guys" Nino and Adrien walk up to us.
"Hey, do you know why Chloé is being nice?" Alya laughs talking to Nino
"I bet she's finally realized she'll never get Adrien if she's mean all the time" Nino teases nudging Adrien.
"Naw dude we're just friends"
"Okay whatever"
"We're gonna be late" I change the subject and walk towards our classroom, not wanting to think about Chloé getting Adrien.
"Okay class let's get seated and started" Ms. Bustier starts the lesson, I'm not paying attention as one does, I'm day dreaming about Adrien.

"That was so boring" Alya mutters under her breath as we leave the classroom.
"Yeah it so was" I manage to say after I yawned.
"Well atleast it's over, I gotta head home to watch the twins, see ya tomorrow" Alya waves at me and starts walking in the direction of her home.
"Brr it's cold out here tikki, I should have worn a sweater" I hear someone walking behind me so tikki doesn't respond.
"Hey Marinette, you look cold" he chuckles a bit,
"Uh h-hi Adrien, yeah I'm chilling..I mean I'm chilly" I laugh with him.

..me in your sweater

"Here you need this more than me" he hands me his sweater.

"Oh Adrien I'll be fi-"

"No I insist" I grab it from him slipping it on effortlessly. His colonge smelling so delicious. I can't believe I've gotten myself into this situation, Alya would be proud.

"Well see you tomorrow Mari"

"B-bye Adrien, thank you!" I smell the sweater, feeling warm, I happily make my way home.
"Tikki he gave me his sweater!" I squeal to my kwami, very excited.
"That's wonderful marinette!" Tikki supporting my humongous crush on the model.
"Alyas gonna freak tomorrow!"
The walk going by fast, thinking about Adrien really makes time fly.
No akumas today luckily, I help my parents close the bakery and get going on my homework.

"Marinette wake up! School!"
"Huh!" I fly up off my desk, my papers going everywhere.
"Ugh! I must have fallen asleep while doing homework" I shove my school work into my bag, grabbing everything I need.
"Adriens sweater!"
"Oh yeah" I grab the sweater off my chair and rush out the door. Saying goodbye to my parents and rushing to school.
"A-Adrien here" I hold out his sweater to him, Alyas eyes widen and she smirks.

..you said it looked better on me than it did you..

"Oh thanks Marinette, you could have kept it, it looked better on you than it did me anyway" he laughs and takes the sweater from me.
"T-thanks" is all I manage to say before we're interrupted
"Adrikens! Marinette" she has a look of disgust on her face but Adrien doesn't see.
"Hey Chloé" he smiles and looks at her.

Only if you knew how much I liked you..

"Well I'll see you in class my Adrikens" she touched his nose saying "boop" and they both giggle.

But I watch your eyes as she walks by...

Chloé walks away, Adrien smiling at her until he can't see her anymore. My heart hurts, she hates me, and loves him. I hate her and I love him...