Chapter 6: Primordial Flame

Start from the beginning

"You're pretty greedy." Syèl rolled his eyes. Kashi did not say 'level-up,' but rather 'unlock.' This meant that Kashi was hoping to undergo something akin to an evolution. "You're already a cheat-like existence. You still want more?"

"Says the Vampire Prince," Kashi snorted. In terms of tiers of existence, Syèl's Vampire Prince status just about edged Kashi's Half-Draconian, Elder Dragon status. Kashi did not mind however, because, just like Syèl, he still had plenty of space to grow.

Syèl laughed as he conceded Kashi's point. He then patted the daeben's shoulder, before running into his tunnel. "Whatever you're planning, stay alive!"

"Of course!" Kashi called as Syèl disappeared into his tunnel. The daeben then took a deep breath as his eyes glowed with a deep green light. "I know Yggdrassil," muttered Kashi as he tapped his heated chest. "I can feel it too."

Kashi first confirmed no one was around, and then tapped the ground with his foot. Shockingly, rocks broke off the platform and began to wrap around the daeben until he turned into a golem. Kashi's Earth Control had rapidly increased thanks to his training in Serisis. Making a rough construct like this was child's play.

However, due to the nature of Kashi's mission, he needed to completely encase himself, thereby shutting off both sight and smell. He left a bit of room to store some oxygen, but that would only last him for ten to fifteen minutes. Kashi needed to complete his mission in that time or he would choke to death.

Kashi utilized [Mind's Eye] to spread his consciousness outside the golem. He immediately suffered a headache as the searing heat assaulted his senses, causing him to nearly fall over. "Like hell I'm going to give up here."

The coalition might be doing their best to prevent Razznik's return, but Kashi was not so optimistic. He firmly believed Razznik would make an appearance. He could match Razznik as he was now. He needed to surpass his limits, no matter the risk.

Steeling his resolve, Kashi chuckled as he walked to the platform's edge. The golem 'gazed' at the sky-high and then shockingly jumped off. The flames swallowed the golem, leaving nothing behind.

Oblivious to Kashi's actions, Brilith and the others passed through their respective tunnels and came upon the first platform.

Immediately she exited the tunnel, Brilith was shocked to find a vast plain in front of her. Several elves bowed their heads in reverence, worshipping and offering their prayers upon her.

Brilith's lips twitched, and a hint of anger flashed through her eyes. "You think you can trick me with this much?" She sneered as she sniffed a dark-purple flower that appeared in her hand. Immediately, the 'reality' before her stripped away like a hazy mist, revealing a small village with small, stone houses.

A group of strange creatures were gathered at the village front, staring warily at Brilith. Some of the creatures were humanoid, but had red skins and long, pointed horns. Others looked more like mutated monsters, horrible and deadly.

"Devils and Demons." Brilith observed the lanky, red-skinned humanoids. These should be the lesser devils Kashi mentioned. Indeed, their illusions were effective. If Brilith did not have a Heart-Calming Rose, she might have needed to expend some effort.

"But why do they look so weak?" Strangely, whether it be the Lesser Devils or the Demons, they looked either too old, too young, too injured or too weak. Brilith could not spot a single healthy-looking combatant amongst the group.

This village looked... That's right, it looked like villages left behind after the able-bodied warriors left to battle a great foe.

"H-how?" A Lesser Devil coughed up blood as he stared at Brilith with shock and fear. "How did you break out of Desire Infinitas so easily!? No, where did you come from!?"