stefan & damon-"play with me"p2

kinks:doms/sub,possive kink, marking,organim denial kink, rough kink,biting kink, choking kink, sharing kink.degrading kink,using kink.

action:threesome.

readers pov:

the moment we get threw the door im pinned to damnons bed him on top of me holding my wrists above my head.

"damon...relax...shes not going anywhere."stefan speaks his tone flat as he looks at me pinned under damon.

damon sighs and gets off me and stands nxt to his brother. i sit up leaning on my elbows looking at the two.

"so what happens now?" i ask smirking.

"you know what you need to do."damon speaks crossing his arms. i bite my lip and stand up pulling my dress over my head and throwing it to the side, i pull off my shoes and sit on the egde of the bed watching as the boys pull off their shirts before looking at  me again.

i bite my lip as stefan looks at his brother who nods before walking towards me and placing a hand on either side of the bed making me lay down. i glace at his muscles his toned abs and his strong arms as he climbs over me.

he kisses me strongly making me whimper in his mouth...any type of touch from the boys makes me submit straight away. i kiss him back biting his bottom lip making him growls and garb my side pulling my lips around his waist so he can slap the under side of my thigh making me whimper.

he smirks whilst kissing me as i feel the bed dip next to me. he slowly brushes the hand he used to slap my thigh up my body squeezing one of my breasts making me gasp at the sensitiveness.

"stefan." i whimper feeling him move his hands towards the lower half of my body.

"huh? was is it y/n? tell me what you want?" he speaks his tone patronising making me pout.

"you...i want one." i whisper he smirks and glances at damon.

"i dont know...damon do you think she deserves it?" stefan asks damon making me whimper. i turn my head looking at damon who is sat next to us a clear bludge in his trousers making me want him aswell.

"no she doesnt...but our princess is spoilt isnt she?" he speaks his tone patronising aswell. he slowly brings his hand towards my face and lightly grabs my jaw and leans down to kiss me.

whilst im kissing damon stefan kisses down my body making me whimper into damons kiss and shift but he holds me down by my hips.

"needy little thing isnt she brother?"stefan speaks smirking at my movement...

at the sound of their patronising and degrading tones the pool in my underwear worsens.

"indead.." damon replys turning my face so he can reach my neck and starts to suck on a spot next to my ear creating butterflies in my stomach.

stefan bites down on my hip making me gasp as a small moan leaves my mouth.

he quickly grabs a hold of my black lacey underwear and pulls it off throwning it away. he quickly moves his face down kissing my core making my hips buck and my hand move from my sides to reach for his head but damon grabs them and pins them above my head.

"aha...let stefan do it himself." he speaks growling, i feel stefan start to suck on my clit making me throw my head back giving damon access to the front of my neck and he starts to kiss and bite at it making me quickly reach my release.

"please.." i moan out feeling myself nearly hitting my release.

"what does our babygirl want?"damon asks frowning smirking at the same time making me whimper since i know he knows what i want.