stefan & damon-"play with me"p1

kinks: role play,dom/sub,control kink,punishment kink,possessive kink,

action:build up to threesome p1

readers pov:

i walk into the boarding house living room and see stefan sat on the sofa reading a book. i stand in the doorway hoping to get his attention but his eyes never leave the book. 

i clear my throat but still his eyes dont leave the book in his hands.

"stefan?" i call his name crossing my arms annoyed.I huff walking into the room more."hello" i  speak standing in front of him waving my hand infront of his face.

"yes y/n i see you there...what do you want?" he speaks without looking up making me annoyed.

"im bored." i say snatching the book from his hands and giggling."and for the rest of time my brother promised me misery..blah blah blah." i read in a boring dull tone.

i walk away from stefan standing near the fire place as he gets to his feet and walks towards me.

"give it back or they'll be consequences." he speaks faltly making my heart leap.

"consequences? im pretty sure you wouldn't do anything." i tell him smirking. his eyes darken as he gets closer and i hide the book behind my back.

"do i need to call damon? come get him to deal with your behaviour?" he speaks sgetting closer his voice getting quiet.

"i dont know...do you?" i ask him biting my lip staring at him under my lashes.

"give me my book y/n.." he speaks his tone flat but sturn. i huff and roll my eyes handing it over.

"your no fun." i mutter before vamp speeding upstairs to damons room where hes just coming out the shower a towel wrapped around his waist.

i smirk looking him up and down.

"like something you see?" he asks smirking at me as my eyes roam all over his chest and v-line.

"hell yeah.." i tell him smirking.

"do you need something?2 he asks turning and walking towards his chest of draws and opening a draw to get out some clothes.

i glance at the back muscles on him before sighing and walking over to his bed and flopping down on it.

"im bored...and stefan wont play with me." i whine innocently looking up at him from my place laying on his bed. he truns at looks at me."can we play?" i ask him licking my lips and roaming my eyes all over his body again.

"not now  me and my brother are going to see elena." he speaks quietly stripping the towel and changing making me roll my eyes.

"elena, elena , elena...thats all you two care about." i mutter into his duvet.

"i'd lose the attitude if i was you.." he speaks sturnly his voice sounding closer than i thought. i smirk into his bed sheets and turn my face to see him stood next to the bed fully clothed wearing his signiture black jacket and all black clothes.

"you cant do anything about it..you'll be late for elena.." i speak smirking my tone sarcastic and patronising. 

i see his fists clench together his knuckles turning white and his eyes darkening. i smirk at his reaction and get up onto my feet kissing his cheek.

"have fun seeing elena...tell her i said hi."i whisper into his ear before biting it and vamp speeding away to my room were i flop down onto my bed.

for the rest of the day i lay in my room every now and then racing into the cellar to grab a blood bag and then back up to my room. but by the time it was night time and the boys hadnt come home i had, had enough.