jacob black-jelousy

kinks: possession/marking kink, ownership kink,choking

action:marking/ownership play.

readers pov:

jacob hated it whenever i went to school...yes i live on the reservation with him but i have to go to forks highschool due to the fact that im not a werewolf like him.

so whenever i needed to go to school he was extremely grumpy.

he useally waits for me at home but he didnt today...no..he decided to pick me up on his bike....just as i was walking out of the school doors with mike newton.

it was just a regular day...i got up untangeling my boyd from jacob who whined about the fact that i had to go to school like normal...got ready kissed him goodbye and got the bus to school.

apart from today mike was all over me...yes i know he had a small crush on me but today was extreme.

he carried my books for me....opened my locker for me....he even tied my shoe laces.

i dont know if it was the face i was wearing a shorter skirt than usal...or if it was because i had done my make up different but he was all over me.

i just thought it wasnt a big deal as i laugh at one of his terrible jokes as we leave school...but as my eyes reach jacobs i realise i was wrong.

"mike ive gotta go." i mutter looking at jacobs disaproving look. my eyes dont leave his as i take my books from mike and walk towards jacob hanging my head.

"wait...sure you dont wanna come mine to study?" he calls chasing after me. i was about ot speak but i deep growl and then a voice stops me.

"no she doesnt..." jacob growls grabbing my arm and pulling me next to him. mike raises his hands and looks at me before rolling his eyes and walking away.

We stand there for a moment me looking at the floor and jacob watching him wake away.

"jacob..."i whisper looking at him slightly.

"ill deal with you when we get home." he mutters climbing on his bike. i sigh and shove my books in my bag and put it on before climb behind jacob.

the ride home we didnt say anything but the moment we pull up to the reserve he jumps off the bike grabs my wrist and bag and pulls me into the house past his dad.

"hey y/n...jacob?" he asks watching jacob drag me to our room. 

im jacobs mate so i have to stay with him....wolfy laws i guess.

"hi mr black." i mutter quietly before jacob pulls me into our room and slams the door. 

he grabs my waist and throws me onto the bed making me gasp. he strips of his jacket and shirt before climbing on top of me and grabbing my wrists and pinning them above me on the bed.

"what was my man rule?" he growls looking at me. when i dont reply he growls making me whimper.

"not to talk to any boys..." i whisper. he growls and digs his head into the side of my neck and sucks on it making me figet under him. he continues to attack mu neck leaving deep red patchs on it making me gasp each time he creates a new one.

he growls and bites down on my neck this time making me move my hands but he holods them tighter above my head.

"jacob." i gasp my breath uneven. he brings his head out my neck and looks at me.

"who do you belong to?" he asks growling his tone deep. he brushes a hand down my body making me whine.

"you."i whine shifting lifting my hips up to meet his making him growl and pin my hisp down with his hand.

"hmm...think you need reminding who owns you."he growls ripping my shirt completely off me. he strips my skirt of my body and kisses me roughfully down my body.

i moan feeling him grab a hold of my soaking underwear and rip them completely off me aswell. he shift again trying to reach for him but he growls and removes his hands from my wrist and to my marked throat instead.

"you look so pretty like this...all needy and waiting for me." he says looking over my basically naked body....me panting from his touch and his hand wrapped qaround my throat making me whine.

"jacob please..." i whine making him growl. he lets go of my throat my when hips lift again looking for any type of release and him grabs them with both hands and pins them painfully to ther bed.

"im in charge here my mate..." he growls....suddenly he strips himself of his pants and slamsinto me making me yelp. he bucks his hips into mine quickly making me gasp and moan uncontrolably. i bite my lip trying to hold in the sound of my moans but jacob reaches forwards and kisses me making me moan into his mouth instead.

he continues to thrust his hips into me sliding his dick in and out quickly making me throw my head back. this gives him the view of my neck the red marks along it making me smirk but he decides to attack it again. 

biting and sucking on the red patches making me whimper.

"jacob...i.." i gasp quietly.

"thats it..keep moaning my name..." he grunts going in and out me quickly."let eveyone know who you belong to." he growls before biting my shoulder.

i wrap my legs around him and my arms around his shoulder trying to get him closer to me.

"jacob....jacob.." i moan over and over again.

seconds later i cant hold back my release anymore.

"jacob..im gonna..."i whimper but he shakes his head.

"hold it.." he grunts and quicken his pace.

"i jacob i cant.." i whine each thrust making it harder and harder to hold it.'

"cum.." he growls making me whimper and hold on to him tightly my toes curling and he holds himself tighly inside me him also finishing inside me.

we lay there panting for a while before he pulls out making em whimper at the pain. he sighs and climbs under the covers and pulls me against his naked body. i sigh looking up at his face brushing some hair out his face.

"you get jelous so easily."i mutter snuggiling into him.

"your mine...." he mutters tiredly pulling me against him as we both drift of to sleep.

the next moring jacob made me where a tank top so the marks all over my neck and shoulders were visable. only his zip up hoodie was used to hide them. he dropped me off aswell kissing me goodbye...during school no one bother to come up to me apart from my regular girl mates. mike stayed away i think he saw the mulitple hickeys all over my neck.

i tried to cover them but jacob hide my makeup this morning so i couldnt.

my jelous werewolf...i wouoldnt have it any other way.