𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘 - 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢

Depuis le début

"I'm fine, Daryl. I'm fine." She said.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again." Daryl said, caressing her face.

"I guess now we're even." Madelyn said, making Daryl look at her confused. "Remember, when Andrea shot you?"

"Whatever." Daryl mumbled. Once the prison block was clear, the rest of the group was allowed inside to settle down.

"What do you think?" Rick asked the group.

"Home sweet home." Glenn said.

"For the time being." Rick said.

"It's secure?" Carol asked.

"This cell block is." Rick said.

"What about the rest of the prison?" Hershel asked.

"In the morning, we'll find the cafeteria and infirmary." Rick said.

"We sleep in the cells?" Beth asked.

"Found keys on some guards. Daryl has a set too." Rick said.

"I ain't sleeping in no cage." Daryl said before everyone saw Madelyn whisper something in Daryl's ear. "Fine, I'm sleeping in the cell, but we'll need an extra sheet."

"What for?" T-Dog asked.

"Need to cover our cell. Privacy." Daryl said, making Madelyn blush slightly as everyone laughed. Everyone went off to their cells to get some rest and sleep for a while.

"Our first time is gonna be in a prison cell. Who would've thought?" Madelyn asked as she lay down on the bed.

"I don't care where it is, as long as it's with you." Daryl said as he put his and Madelyn's stuff down and turned around to see Madelyn had already fallen asleep. She was exhausted. Being on the road all winter had exhausted everyone. Even as she slept, Madelyn looked beautiful. It was a sight Daryl wanted to see for the rest of his days. Daryl smiled to himself before going over to the bed and pulling out the diamond ring he always kept on him. He grabbed Madelyn's hand and held the ring up to it. It suit her very well.

"One day." Daryl said to himself before putting the ring away and laying down next to Madelyn, pulling her closer to him before falling asleep.

🧟‍♀️ 🧟🧟‍♀️ 🧟

It was now a couple of hours later and the group were well rested and ready to scope out the rest of the prison. When Madelyn woke up, she saw Maggie, T-Dog, Hershel, Rick, Glenn and Daryl put on black protective gear.

"What's going on?" Madelyn asked.

"We're going to check out the rest of the prison." Glenn said.

"I'll come with you." Madelyn said.

"No, you stay here. I can't have anything happen to you." Daryl said.

"Daryl, I can take care of myself." Madelyn said.

"I know you can and you've proved it. But Beth, Carl, Lori and Carol will be here alone. You're the best protection for them." Daryl said.

"He's right." Rick said, approaching the two. "Carl's a kid, Lori's pregnant, Beth barely knows how to use a gun and Carol's still learning. We need you here to protect them in case anything goes wrong. You're one of our best fighters. Can you do that?"

Madelyn sighed and nodded. "You got it." She said.

"Thank you." Rick said before going to talk to Carl.

"Be careful." Madelyn said to Daryl.

"You know me. I'll be fine." Daryl said. "Now, give me some sugar."